Im back and missed you all!

JULY2010

Afternoon everyone,

Wow what a couple of weeks ive had, i wont go into details, but ive been made redundant!!:cry::cry:
As you can imagine, sticking to any diet was impossible as all i done was search on the internet for jobs, so takeaways and processed crap is all ive eaten. :eek:
Jumped on the scales on sunday and had put on 1 stone:cry::cry::cry:

So, i had a big chat with my hubby, im now positive and have been back on atkins since sunday. :D
I went to mac donalds on monday night with my friend and had the grilled chicken & bacon salad with water, it was nice and i didnt feel guilty.
Ive also discovered matthesons chicken on a stick this week (2.3g per portion) which are ace for breakfast on the run, as well as matthesons pork sausage which is ZERO carbs! my local supermarket has also started to sell proper ham bits in a pack which are great for topping salads and omelettes.
Im staying positive, exercising as much as possible as i need to reduce my weight as ill have more confidence to get another job plus, im off to lanzarote in August and i dont fancy one of those extension belts!
Soooooo missed you all and your support. :bliss::bliss:

Tammy

hi and welcome back. sorry about you losing your job. lets hope you lose some weight and get the confidence you need to get the right job for you :D good luck

Oh Honey thats terrible. I do hope you find something else soon.

the grilled chicken & bacon salad
be careful the salads are deceptively carby hon xxx

Cripes! Real sorry to hear about the job loss :( I think anyone would put on some weight with that stress hun.

At least you've started already and on the right track :D

Hey hun welcome back, i wondered where you got to. Sorry to hear about your job but getting positive about your eating will make you feel great on the inside. If you feel good on the inside it shows on the outside so a future employer will see a person with a positive attitude. And one they will want on their team!

great Post Cheryl xxxx great advice x

Hi Tammy, welcome back love. Sorry to hear about the redundancy.

Hi and welcome back Tammy! Sorry about your job hun but things can only get better from here on in. You're conquering your weight again and that's a good start and I'm sure a job offer will follow - I can feel it in my bones my luvly :D Hang on there! xx

Welcome back!

So sorry to hear about the reduncancy. The thing about Atkins is that, since it is for life, we can always come back. We have this safety net to catch us, no matter how far we may stray, and for whatever reason.

All the best hun xx

Back