I'm back and raring to go!

embobins

:wavey: Hi everyone!

I'm not new to CD, just to the forum! I recently changed CDC's because I moved home and she told me all about it minimins! It's so fab knowing that there are other people out there on this journey :gen126:

Well a bit about me - I began CD in March 2009 and have lost 8 stone to date :happy036:

Just recently I have been finding CD a slight struggle...I feel better in myself than I have in a long time. I'm hoping to get down to 10 stone - which I know I can do :girlpower: But I still have a good 4 stone 6lbs to loose :sigh:

I do feel at the moment like I have got to a point where I am a little bit fed up and bored. But I know that to come this far and throw it all away now would be stupidity :whoopass:

So here I am hoping to get support from all you lovely cd'ers! :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all x x x

Nice to *meet* you! You've done fab so far, I'm sure starting to post here and share the rest of your journey will give you extra impetus to carry on.

Welcome to the forum!

That's an amazing weight loss hun :) best of luck on the rest of your journey xx

well done on your weight loss so far. keep it up hun, you can do it and its SO worth it. i didnt see my CD journey to the end (i didnt do maintenance) and i really wish i had! i wouldnt be back and trying to lose the last 2.5 stone otherwise!
take care xx

Back