I'm back and very determined this time!

Keza55

Hi Everyone,
I'm Kerry and I am from Southend On Sea in Essex.
I have just booked my wedding for August 2012 and I need to lose 5-6 stone before hand!
The wedding couldn't be more of an incentive for me to really do it this time.
I really really dont want to be a huge bride!!

I am told this can be done so I am giving it my all. I have yo yo dieted for years now and have lost a few stone, given up and put it all back on and more everytime!
I gave birth to our 2nd daughter Daisy in June 2010 and after having her I vowed to lose weight 'Again'
I joined ww and managed to lose just over a stone but due to the lack of support I got from the ww group leader I gave up going to the meetings. I put on 1/2 a stone and was debating where to go from there! Then after a bit of a heart to heart with my partner Michael we decided that it was about time that we took to leap and set a date to get hitched!
From that moment on I have had the determination to really go for it this time. I joined a sw group with my best friend and away we went!
The group leader Lisa is fab, she is very supportive and helps the whole group really push themselves and encourages everyone along the way!

I have been going for 5 weeks and have currently lost just over a stone so am happy with that. Just a long way to go to lose the next 5!!

Any support I get will be gratefully recieved.
Thanks for reading my post and I look forward to getting to know a few of you.
Kerry xxx

Hi Kerry,

i'm kerry too, getting married this year though not next.

Sounds like you're doing great with SW, I'm enjoying it too and totally agree if you get a great group leader and group it makes it a pleasure.

Have you made any wedding plans yet?

K xx

Congratulations on booking the wedding - how exciting! That's definitely an achievable target, and what a great motivation! Just keep visualising how you're going to look and feel on the big day... :D

Back