I'm back....doing brilliant! looosing 1lb a day!

crewboi83

Hey All!
I'm back, feeling fantastic and full of beans! so motivated, after 2 months on SS I went from 13st 7lbs to 11st 10lbs. I then fell of the wagon as a lot of us do, went on holiday and that was the beginning of the downward spiral. So I started SS a week ago combined with 45 mins of light cardio everyday (just basically a brisk walk) and im loosing 1lb a day, I restarted SS at 12st 5lbs and I'm already 11st 12lbs since Monday, so I'm loving it.
If I have a day where I crave food I add a little AAM on the eve, so maybe a little turkey and salad.

i just wanna know if any guys out there suffer the same probs. Basically.... the man boobs... I had them and they are shrinking but I want to know if CD alone will get rid of them or if I need to do other exercise like weights and stuff.
I try doing 100 sit ups twice a day but still have the belly (yes its not as big as it once was, but its certainly not flat yet)

any advice would be brilliant.
CB

Hi CB

Not sure exactly on your height but if your BMI is 25.1 as shown then you need to not be doing SS or 790 anymore and to move up the programmes to at least 1000.

In terms of moobs then I am afraid I needed a tummy tuck for my loose skin but not sure in total what you have lost.

Certainly toning exercise will help!

Mike

Icemoose.. out of interest, (if you dont mind sharing) what sort of experience did you have with the tummy tuck (recovery period etc)

I ran into a bit of a slow healing pattern unfortunately due to what I believe was the lack of compression garments given.

Therefore it did take me a while to get over it and I am still swollen round my middle now some 6 months later.

M.

Thanks Ice, i should be starting 1000 once ive been to see my CD during the week.
My moobs are just little, they have gone down an awful lot so fingers x just a bit of training should do!

Back