Im back!! New identity though!

Hello all,

Im back under a new username to start cambridge again! Last time I was on cambridge was well over 6 months ago maybe even a year ago and I gave up hope.
I got married 3 weeks ago and it was the happiest day of my life but still have that niggly regret that I didnt lose the weight for my fairytale big day which it was. Nevermind though I have to do this now!
I have PCOS and dont have periods for the past 3 years just with medication to bring it on every few months. Anyway we are now happily married and still crazy in love as we have been for the past 5 years (scary as im only 21!!) but we want to start to try for a baby in about 4 months time as we hope to have a baby next late summer/winter depending how long it takes. Obviously I need to maintain a healthy regular cycle to help which isnt going to happen when im over 21 stone! Hopefully with weight loss my cycle will come back regular as it was fine and perfectly regular until I gained a lot of weight in a short space of time when I was about 16/17 year old. If it doesnt come regular with the weight loss then at least the doctor will take me seriously and help with medication.

So I start next week fresh start with a new counsellor I havnt been with before and she is going to see me twice a week for support!
I have changed my name on minimins as I have failed so many times I started to feel that all I was doing was coming on here to tell you all i had failed. I want a new identity and plus its my new surname!! xx

I will be starting in about a week so im back reading all your posts getting in the mood!
So glad to be back
Love to u all
xxx
VJ

Welcome back hun. I'm back today too after a short break, i've started SS today too. Congrats on the marrage i'm sure you will do great x x

Nice to see you back ;)

Hello

Good luck on th weight loss and Congrats on the marriage.

Hello

CONGRATS on the wedding and good luck with the weigh loss, you will do great!

congratulations on your wedding and good luck with the weight loss.

Sara

hey vj

if you ever wanna chat and give each other support just pm me.. i have PCOS too and am 23 so not far from your age...and not far off 21 stone starting weight as well. just started CD for the first time.

good luck with it all :D

Back