Im back on SS

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi guys, its me again!

I have been on SS since Monday now and I am literally tearing my hair out!

I got weighed and was 10 stone 12 - I want to lose 1 stone.

I originally started CD back in October and lost just short of 2 stone, and was 10 stone 3 - so I have put on 9 lbs.

I really want to reach my target of 10 stone - can I do it? I would feel wonderful.

I am at work tearing my hair out! I cannot concentrate, I dont want to be here I just want to go home and have my dinner so I can go to bed to have my next pack!

I know I have done it before but please tell me it gets easier - its so hard! I cant remember how i felt last time!

L
x

Lovely to see you again:)

Your on day three and you will so be in ketosis and that will make a huge difference and be sure to increase your uptake of water.

I think we forget how hard it is....a bit like childbirth:rolleyes:

But once your back in the zone it will make it so much easier.

Good luck now with shifting the next remaining bit.

Punkass has a last stone challenge that might help to focus you and there is a few more around the place....

The Valentin's Day one is finished today...but the February one that Sparkle is doing...two weeks left in it to run and the Mad March Challenge, is another good one.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya L

At 10 stone 12 pounds I would personally recommend you did a higher programme to lose the weight.

How tall are you?

M.

Hey Icemoose

I am 5 foot 4, I agree but I just want to shift it fast I dont actually want to eat any food, this is convenient for me and I dont actually want to add a meal - not eating is so easy and i feel introducing food just confuses things as i will want more.

Thanks Mini I will have a look out for those.

10 stone here I come!

Icemoose, what were u going to suggest anyway?

xx

Hiya

In reality you aren't a stone overweight which you should be for SS and 790, a BMI of 25 for your height would be around 145 pounds (10st 5lb) so really you should be on a higher programme such as 1200 as you only have around 7 pounds to lose before hitting a "normal" BMI. Chat it through with your CDC as they should explain that you shouldn't be on SS with your current weight.

M.

You are right in some ways but it isn't about losing weight it is about maintaining weight and to do that you need to stabilise your loss during the maintenance phase, if you only have a small amount to lose then doing SS and then at least 4 weeks of maintenance could make your BMI too low and hence you would eat more and it all starts to go a bit wrong!

If you have a stone to trim off then a couple of weeks on 1200 and then a bit of maintenance and you'll be there in no time.

Also remember to drink loads of water as it really helps.

M.

quick question - please can someone tell me what SS stands for?!

It means Soul Source Sal, Good luck Unreal with whatever plan you decide on.

Thank you icemoose

I will see how i do on SS in my first week, and if i manage to loose a bit, i may step it up to 790 or 1200. I am going to get my books out tonight and read about it!

Tar very much!

Back