I'm back too :)

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Hi everyone, well as you will see from my signature, I have done quite well but last few weeks have gone off tfr totally....:( I bit the bullet today and went to get weighed ..put a few pounds on but hopefully next week I will almost be back to where I was when I last weighed in.

Glad to see some of you returning also (barbie x) and lots of newbies but some fantastic losses - well done.

Going to be on here often as it is such a support, got my holiday in August as my goal I want to lose 3 stone (secretly I would love to lose 5) not seen my parents since I started on Lipotrim and they haven't seen any pictures of me so hoping to really suprise them when I go to see them in August.

Well that me, see you all around here :)

Hi Lou and welcome back. You sound like you have your motivation back again chick - you can do it. Nice to see you appear again.

Your Parents will be totally surprised to see you. Where do they live?

Thank you, I know its going to be constant struggle for a few days and I will have to keep arguing with myself, but everytime I succeed it is going to make me stronger...I cant wait to get that wellbeing feeling you get after a few days but not looking forward to the headaches for the next few days or constant trips to the loo!

My parents live in France.

Nice to see you still here and doing so well!

Thanks Lou, I am just maintaining now.

Stick with it hun, just think of the new you when you get over to France and the surprise to your Parents. Dont forget to keep logging on if ever you need to, you know how great it is here.

Hi Lou, i've only been on here for a few weeks, but find it invaluable, good luck

Hi Lou - welcome back - you can do it!! x

Hey Lou and welcome back :)

Where are you off on holiday too in August?
I have another 3st to lose by then so were in the same boat honey :) x

oooh nice :)
do they know you are dieting?

Oh cool!!! :) bet they wont recognise you! :D

Welcome back Lou. You'll easily be 3 stone lighter by the time you see your parents, won't they be surprised! I saw my older sister at Christmas for the first time since last March and her chin hit the floor!!!!! It was such a buzz!

x

Thanks for the support cuddly, i'm day 3 and feeling good! just going to have my second shake had a sneak preview on the scales and wow quite a few pound down already and only day 3, my aim for the first week is just to get around my last weigh in....I am so fired up...just hope I cant keep the momentum going.

You have done fantastically Cuddly...I bet you feel wonderful! and you are a great inspiration to all. x

Oh I wish I could suprise my parents like that it will be so cool. Keep going we want to hear how they reacted!
Glad you are feeling good today and you sound so positive as you know the 3st is an achievable goal.

Back