Im Back With a NEW plan of attack!

CarlaJay

Hey everyone, my names Carla, I joined here lasy year to get some help & support from all you lovely people, but i was just on a basic 'healthy eating' diet, ive now decided to come back months after giving up! The good thing is... I've joined slimming world, & im LOVING IT!:bliss: I think its brilliant! If anyone has any useful tips then please fill me in! Since i last came on here, i keep having unread posts up the top of my page, is there a way to get rid of them? Ive kind of forgotten how to use this place lol. I hope your all having a cracking start to the new year :D

Thanks Irene, I really mean business this time :D x

Welcome back and Good luck with SW. Do read the dairies in the SW area it will be very helpful. Be détermined and focused. Any time you want to back slide remember why you are on the plan and what you will look like with the weight off. That will help you as it is helping me.

Welcome back and the best of luck with slimming world. Personally i find it the best plan. Easy to follow with great rewards.

CarlaJay said:
Hey everyone, my names Carla, I joined here lasy year to get some help & support from all you lovely people, but i was just on a basic 'healthy eating' diet, ive now decided to come back months after giving up! The good thing is... I've joined slimming world, & im LOVING IT!:bliss: I think its brilliant! If anyone has any useful tips then please fill me in! Since i last came on here, i keep having unread posts up the top of my page, is there a way to get rid of them? Ive kind of forgotten how to use this place lol. I hope your all having a cracking start to the new year :D

Good luck, why not join one of the sw teams
Bron

Beautiful.XTC said:
Welcome back and the best of luck with slimming world. Personally i find it the best plan. Easy to follow with great rewards.

I agree it's really easy to fit in with work and the family

Thanks ladies, I'm doing fab lost 6lb on my first week, was hoping for 7lb as I really wanted that half a stone award lol but I'm starting to run out of meal ideas x

CarlaJay said:
Thanks ladies, I'm doing fab lost 6lb on my first week, was hoping for 7lb as I really wanted that half a stone award lol but I'm starting to run out of meal ideas x

Well done Carla! Fantastic weight loss in one week. How did you do it? I have just done first weigh in and lost two and a half pounds. To be honest I was dissappointed for first week. Any thoughts anyone on where I could improve?

CarlaJay said:

Well done have a look at the recipe section on the sw forum and also the what's for dinner type threads for inspiration xxx

Well done Carla! Fantastic weight loss in one week. How did you do it? I have just done first weigh in and lost two and a half pounds. To be honest I was dissappointed for first week. Any thoughts anyone on where I could improve?

Hey daisybell18, Well i just ate alot of free foods to be honest, obviously if i fancied something different i would use my syns but hardly ever! Ive got a good feeling this week too! I started with 2 of my friends so its turning into a bit of a competition, so thats what keeps me mainly going, i eat alot of rice vedge & FRUIT (which before u would never see nowhere near me) have you tried mugshots? theyre delish! Most flavours are free if they have less than 1% on the packet! Hope your keeping up the work, youve done really well so far :D

Well done have a look at the recipe section on the sw forum and also the what's for dinner type threads for inspiration xxx

Thanks :D im sure thats what im definatly going to have to do! :D i hope theres some good ones!

CarlaJay said:
Hey daisybell18, Well i just ate alot of free foods to be honest, obviously if i fancied something different i would use my syns but hardly ever! Ive got a good feeling this week too! I started with 2 of my friends so its turning into a bit of a competition, so thats what keeps me mainly going, i eat alot of rice vedge & FRUIT (which before u would never see nowhere near me) have you tried mugshots? theyre delish! Most flavours are free if they have less than 1% on the packet! Hope your keeping up the work, youve done really well so far :D

Hi Carla. Never heard of mugshots. What are they and which part of the world do you get them in?

Back