I'm back x

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,
Not been able to come on here much as past few weeks have been hectic with moving house and struggling to get internet connection. Just thought I would up date you with my results I have remained 100% SS even though life has been very stressful lately but I am proud to say that I had my weigh in last night and in 4 weeks I have lost 26.75lbs so I only have 1.25lbs to lose and then I will have hit the 2stone mark. I feel fantastic I cannot believe the results in only 4weeks I am so proud of myself it has not been easy but I've done it and I know now that if I can stick it during this I can stick at it through anything. Would love to know how everyone else is getting on. Also I have a few concerns that I am getting slightly addicted to the diet - I couldnt contemplate eating anything in fact I think my whole mindset of food has changed. I now look at some of the things I used to eat and feel disgusted does anyone else feel like this? I dont feel like I am addicted to the losing weight but I love feeling as good as I do now all the little things like glowing skin, loads of energy, loads of motivation I am scared to go back to how I used to feel (tired, fed up and most of all miserable)

wow sounds like this diet is working out really well for you. I would say that you finding some of the foods you used to eat disgusting is a good thing, means you are really ready to change your eating habits once you start moving up the cd steps.

Well done on losing 26.75lbs in 4 weeks, what's your secret ? I'm on my 3rd week now but had a major blip on friday, how do you deal with the food demons ?

and wow sticking to plan 100% whilst moving is really something you should be very proud of. good luck with the rest of the diet though i have a feeling your not going to need it :D

Hi hun, great to see you back. I was wondering where you'd got to :)

Sounds like you've been busy and well done for staying 100%. Just go with the flow on CD. One week you feel you could never live without the CD food, the next your tastes change and you go off something you loved, then you start looking at the higher plans... seriously, just go with it for now. Whatever it takes to get you through.

Come back and post lots more, sorry i missed you last night xxx

well done honey thats is great
i ahve just had a girlie weekend away with my sis, friends and aunties and i managed to stay 100% SS while they stuff themselves and got very drunk but at no point did i want to give in. i want to do this so much and i don't want to have to do the first three days again so that keeps me going.

Great loss in 4 weeks! I can only hope to loose that much.

Back