I'm back - - - YET AGAIN!

slushy

Silver Member
Folks do me a favor and do NOT look at how long I have been a member of this forum or at how many diets I have started and failed or at how many times I have said - 'this is it one last time! '

I have written enough posts on enough different diets to have written an encyclopedia of 'failed weight loss tricks' as thick as war and peace!

Having done ww, sw, dukan, atkins, exante, w8, low carb, somersizing, low fat- high volume, tony ferguson, cabbage soup, grapefruit and starvation - - - - I am coming back to CD.

I don't exactly know when I last did CD but I think its about 3 years ago. I was the thinnest I have ever been after 3 months on it but then I failed on the refeed/moving up the steps and went chocolate and jack daniels barmy and am now fatter than ever.

Tomorrow I am going back to my old CDC ( and very lovely she is too - cant wait to have a cuppa and a catch up natter) and I feel really excited at the thought of saying byebye to food and hello to ketosis and weight loss .

Since i went back to being fat me I have got back together with a boyfriend from my past - he has not seen me slim since we first got together 20 years ago!! Last year we got married! I was a chubby - spur of the moment bride who got married in crocs, jeans and a hoodie!!! Our wedding cost us $15 u.s and we celebrated by getting burritos and a bottle of bourbon and getting drunk in front of the tele!!!

My ambition and aim and target is to lose about 3.5 stone on cd and be back to within 8 lbs of the weight that I was when we got together the first time. I wouldn't change our wedding at all to be honest - BUT i WOULD change the wedding night sex - - good lord a fat belly can really get in the way of the bedroom gymnastics!

So - - is anyone else joining me as a sole source re starter on sunday moring?

LOL, Slushy. Think I could've written your post. :D

Welcome back, hunni. You can do this! :clap:

I'm returning to CD tomorrow and have 2 stone to lose. I tried the diet six months back but it didn't fit into my life very well so I gave up, after losing just 5lbs in my first week.

I want to lose weight for a holiday at Xmas but also to feel good naked/in a bikini. Good luck, my CDC reckons if I'm determined I can lose at least 6lbs in my first week, hoping for that and some...

Jess

Aw hi slushy :) I love your wedding!

Good luck for your restart, how's it going so far? I'm
Considering restarting TODAY but I'm scared of gaining it all again which I have done in the last and i feel like regaining is worse than just staying big cos it happens before my eyes (and everyone else's)

Good look with your journey hopefully I have the will lower to join you :) xx

Back