I'm back

pestydebz

:mad::cry::break_diet:

And a stone hevyer
been a greedy pig snort eat everything
anyway happy new year to everyone :D
I have a months supply in the house
so many excuses not to start right away but lifes so weird at the moment
a while of yet but plan to start again 18th jan ..
Thought i'd say hi again.. i still kept reading but felt guilty so didn't post
Its the hardest thing i know i have to do and i will get there my head is nearly in place
Isen't this weather awfull hope everyone is coping on LT and staying warm

debz xx

Hi debz, i remember you from last time - welcome back. I put stone on too - move up the trough !! Started on 4th Jan, and am actually enjoying it - i know bizzare.

Keep jumping on here and that will build your motivation in readiness for 18th Jan.

Caren. xx

Hiya Debs!

Dont worry most people have gained over christmas!

Just eat healthy from now on until the 18th and ensure you dont do any more damage!

Thanks everyone i'm begining to remember again how good i felt being on LT and lost two n half stone put one back on but all is not lost
food is my enemy not my friend got to remember that still
good luck fellow LT'S

debz x

Hi Debz

There are many restarters!!!! Me included...so you are in good company, but hopefully we have all learnt our lesson and this will be our last :)

Good luck on 18th!

hey debs youll be fine, i agree with chelly though try and be good between now and then and your journey will be shorter. lots of restarters about so your not on your own dont worry.. welcome back !:) x

Hi Debz, i'm in the same boat hun, try and cut down on the carbs this week so that when you start it won't be too hard :)

Aw I've felt that way so many times, after my original succuss of losing almost 8stone, i honestly thought about changing my name on here and coming back as a newbe to restart :(
Best thing to do is get into the right frame of mind and jump back on the saddle.

Good luck :)

I put 2 and half st back on from my lightest weight so don't worry about it, in 2 weeks i'm close to losing stone already!! You will do fine.

Hiya - I'm in the exact same position, as are a lot of people on this forum right now, feel proud that you are taking positives steps and welcome back!

Back