I'm back!

Clepottage

...From the wedding of the year and not only did I get into my bridesmaid dress but I wore it comfortably ALL DAY!!!

I had friends and relatives coming up to me cpomplimenting me on how amazing I looked in the dress and on how much weight I've lost. I have to admit it, I felt pretty damn good!

Anyway... the big question, did I stay 100%?

Well, Sunday night, big extended family meal out. I had Mineral water.
Monday morning, big family breakfast in the hotel. I had black coffee.
Monday lunchtime, Wedding breakfast (and the most fantastic looking spread). I had tap water.
Monday evening, wedding buffet. I had earl grey tea and water.
Monday night, wedding cake. I didn't have one of the amazing looking chocolate cup-cakes.
Tues morning, final huge exteneded family and friends breakfast. I had black coffee, black tea and water!

All monday morning I was, with the other bridesmaids, helping the bride get ready. 5 bottles of champagne were consumed, I had water. The booze kept flowing all day and despite almost giving in to a pimms I stayed strong and even avoided the little chocolates on my plate as wedding favours!

So, yes, I did it and there's no one more shocked than me!!

Cleo that is fantastic - you deserve one huge round of applause. You were tested beyond testing and you passed!!!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time despite not having alcohol or food. Doesnt that just prove that we dont really need all of it to have a great time and even better you had no hangovers to deal with!!!

Delighted everyone kept complimenting you - you deserve every bit of it.

Really, really well done.

Clep you are amazing. Truly. I really don't think I could have done that. :eek:

And welcome back, you were missed! :)

Wow Cleo, well dun hun! All hail cleo, master of lipotrim. Such a shame that you didnt indulge in all that fab food and booze, but its over now and you would have felt awful today if you had succumbed.

Amazing well done !

thats fantastic see we can all do it we just be strong and dont let our desires rule us we have to be the ones in control. keep it up and it will all be worth it.

Thanks SO, SO much everyone. And this time I really am back (have had an enforced internet abstinance) so watch out!

Well done Cleo, you deserve a great loss this week!
Emma x

And, just because I'm pleased with myself, here (hopefully) is a picture of TheDress as proof that I did it!

Thedress.jpg
Thedress.jpg
[/IMG]

...From the wedding of the year and not only did I get into my bridesmaid dress but I wore it comfortably ALL DAY!!!

I had friends and relatives coming up to me cpomplimenting me on how amazing I looked in the dress and on how much weight I've lost. I have to admit it, I felt pretty damn good!

Anyway... the big question, did I stay 100%?

Well, Sunday night, big extended family meal out. I had Mineral water.
Monday morning, big family breakfast in the hotel. I had black coffee.
Monday lunchtime, Wedding breakfast (and the most fantastic looking spread). I had tap water.
Monday evening, wedding buffet. I had earl grey tea and water.
Monday night, wedding cake. I didn't have one of the amazing looking chocolate cup-cakes.
Tues morning, final huge exteneded family and friends breakfast. I had black coffee, black tea and water!

All monday morning I was, with the other bridesmaids, helping the bride get ready. 5 bottles of champagne were consumed, I had water. The booze kept flowing all day and despite almost giving in to a pimms I stayed strong and even avoided the little chocolates on my plate as wedding favours!

So, yes, I did it and there's no one more shocked than me!!

That's a whole new level of will power. I don't think they've invented a word for it yet. It shall be known as 'Clepower' henceforce.

Back