• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im back!

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
Did you miss me?

Did you even know I'd not been around?!

Well after getting sickness and diarrhoea on Friday 26th November, my stomach wasn't right for the next 6 days so I had to eat.

Luckily I am back on it from Monday and was back to my last weigh in weight so damage done, but not too bad in the grand scheme of things.

I was supposed to eat next Friday at my works do but have decided that's a bad idea now so holding off until Xmas day.

So glad to be back and losing weight again. There's no way I couldn't finish what I'd started!!
Xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st0lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 3st7lb(17.5%)
I noticed you weren't here!! Glad to hear you are feeling better :)

And good idea about Friday

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
It does feel good. And getting back into ketosis has been quite easy,(well not sure if I am yet but the past three days I've been fine with little hunger).

I just knew that if I didn't get back on it now, I wouldn't til after Xmas and prob put a stone on so it just wasn't worth waiting any longer!

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
Good to see you back - and well done for getting straight into it

S: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb
Thats a good idea about getting straight back on it, I am worried about coming off over xmas(only going to xmas day i think) but to know if you really want to you can get back on it is brill!! xx