I'm back!

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Not been on here in a long time. How is everyone doing? I'm going to catch up soon, too tired tonight after a heavy weekend and re-starting today but I'm looking forward to catching up on how everyone has been doing.

Haven't really stuck to CD over the past however long. I have done the odd few days here and there and kind of steadied my weight and weight gain out, when I last weighed in I was the same as I was a month ago so I'm kind of pleased, however feeling rubbish about this at the same time.

I'm really struggling, today at work was okay. Although they bought in breakfast as usual and it was so hard sitting there hearing them eat and enjoy yummy naughty food - and know they wont put a bloody 1lb on from it - even though they have it every single day amongst treats bought throughout the day!

I can't see myself being as strong as I was in the beginning just yet, I am trying though. I miss the will power I had in May so bad.

I'm gutted because I thought I'd be very nearly at goal by now. But with the way my social life has been with birthdays etc etc past few months I haven't stood a chance in all fairness.

Anyway, I'll stop rabbiting on. Let me know how you all are!

ArcticMonkeysXx :wave_cry:

Haha, thanks and hellooo Spookster!
Yep - properly restarted again today. However, my mind isn't in it at all. Wanted to re-start yesterday but that went down the pan. Weighing in on Thursday so GOD HELP ME!!!!!!
How's it going for you? Woooooow you've now lost 50lb, thats amazing, well done Spooky!! You look lovely xx

I'm one of the newer faces round here but welcome back!! You know the deal, try and grit your teeth through the first few days and hopefully once you see the weight coming off again you will rediscover your motivation.

Good luck

Georgie
x

Back