im back :(

NettyJ

i started cambridge in 2009 and now i am back after gaining almost 2 stone.....i want to get back to how i was (see my album) am still 1 and a half stone lighter now than i ever was at my heaviest...but i really need to shift this weight. started yesterday. i know i can do it - any new ideas/tips welcome.x

hey netty, just had a question (i'm still here from 2009, so obviously i'm taking the extremely long scenic route).. when you got to your desired weight, what changed? I mean, did you cut back on food, did you exercise, did you change anything? I'm asking basically because obviously i haven't gotten to goal yet, but i've picked up new habits along the way (running, aerobics, power plate, lo carb when i'm off) and that really has helped me not blow up as much as i could... What's your tzke on this? and if not, what will you change when you get to your desired weight?

hey netty, just had a question (i'm still here from 2009, so obviously i'm taking the extremely long scenic route).. when you got to your desired weight, what changed? I mean, did you cut back on food, did you exercise, did you change anything? I'm asking basically because obviously i haven't gotten to goal yet, but i've picked up new habits along the way (running, aerobics, power plate, lo carb when i'm off) and that really has helped me not blow up as much as i could... What's your tzke on this? and if not, what will you change when you get to your desired weight?

hi there hun. i got to a good wieght and i was very happy and then just ate and ate like i never seen food again. in may 2010 my partner buggered off with another woman (this turned out to be a blessing as he was a nasty b&&&&rd anyway). i went back on diet, and in 2 weeks lost 18lb. i met my new partner who is gorgeous and only 28 (im nearly 40) and i just felt so good about the weight loss and i kept it off purely by a bit more exercise (albeit in the bedroom!!!). I carried on doing well until Jan 2011 when i went back and had put on 8lbs. so that wasnt too bad. i got this off plus more in three weeks. since feb 2011 i have been a pig. no excuse for it, i was ok at first. but have put on almost 2 stone by gorging and to be honest living a good life. I want to get back to how i was and have just sort of delayed it, next week, always next week. anyway i am back now and i want to be a size 12 and i want to stay a size 12 so no food is going to tempt me now as i have really decided i dont want to be fat and 40 (in Jan) and i want to be able to have a lot more confidence when i go out with my gorgous man, who loves me no matter what size i am, but its for me - i want to feel better . i hope to start swimming again (i did a little bit of this while trying to maintain) but live such a hectic life with work etc that i dont get time but i really aim to make time and get fit before i get to the big 40!!!!

well looks like we're about the same height, i just have more weight to lose 3 stones.. i'm on SS+ and i exercise because frankly last time around i felt like a jelly roll (albeit at a smaller size). This time even if i weigh more, I want to look trim and not be all wobbly, so even if it apparently slows down the weightloss, I'm aiming to exercise the whole entire time.. so as to get a pattern going, I want it to be just second nature, not just something i think about

I'm undecided about the whole exercise thing. I feel I should do something but I really don't want to slow down my weight loss. I have 10 stones to lose so I was thinking about waiting until after xmas when I will have hopefully lost 4 stones and exercising will be less stressful for my body.
Any ideas?

Back