I'm back

Susienoz

Ok after messing around for a little while I commenced my slimming world journey yet again. I lost 3lbs in my first week which I am happy about. Weigh day is a Tuesday. My sister had a jewellery party at her yesterday so had a bit of a free day (slapping myself on the wrist) but back on plan for the rest of the week.

My left hand is currently in plaster after fracturing my fingers by accidentally slamming the car door on them. I'm sure the plaster weighs 1/2lb - 1lb (I'm hoping)

I'm still finding life hard coping with my current divorce but determined now to sort my life out by being the best Mum for my two kids and losing weight to make myself feel good about myself again. I still slip up by drinking too much wine now and again but not in the quantities I used to consume.

I am also going to start a diary on this thread - This is something I have not done properly before but I now have the time to do this as I am off work due to my injury.

The next few weeks will be successful - Good luck to everyone else xxxxxxx

Well today I haven't eaten much because I haven't felt like much - Hope this makes up for yesterday

Breakfast - 3 x hardboiled eggs, 1 x banana

Lunch - Pasta & Sauce (is this 1 syn)- 1 x Clementine

Dinner - Salmon and large salad with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar

Snacks - 2 x Ryvita with slices of reduced fat cheese

Does this sound ok

Just had a pack of those roast chicken pieces by mattessons - don't know the syn value though

Last edited:
I had a 100% day yesterday - Here's to another one today :-

Breakfast - 2 x brown bread (hexb) with lean bacon & egg. 1 x banana

Lunch - pasta & sauce (1 syn) with lots of mushrooms

Dinner -

Snacks two multigrain ryvita (3 syns) with slices of 30% less fat cheese

Last edited:
Ok the last two days I have been no angel. Drawing a line under them and getting back on track today. I have three weeks now until my christmas do's to lose as much as possible.

Breakfast - 2 x brown bread (hexb) beans and two poached eggs

Well fell off theagon again and back to square one. I am so angry with myself for comfort eating. I hoping once my divorce is finalised I can keep in control

Today i had a late breakfast so had three hard boiled eggs and a banana

Lunch - Butternut squash and carrot soup
two ryvita with low fat cheese

Dinner will be SW lasagne and Jacket potato

Snack - Mugshot. 3 x clementines.

Last edited:
Hi susienoz, well done for continually getting back in track! It sounds like your going through a really rough time, so your bound to slip up occasionally, but every time you have you've got back up and started again - big pat on the back :)

Just wanted to say on the days you are on track are you having enough syns?

Keep smiling, you will get there :) k x

Hi Kristy, thanks for your response. I save my syns for two rum and diet cokes in the evening. Used to drink a lot of wine but as we all know this is very calorific so changed my drink. I am struggling at the moment but really want to get back to my slim self. Show the ex what he's missing and to do it for myself of course.

Breakfast - two poached eggs on two toast and baked beans. Banana

susienoz said:
Hi Kristy, thanks for your response. I save my syns for two rum and diet cokes in the evening. Used to drink a lot of wine but as we all know this is very calorific so changed my drink. I am struggling at the moment but really want to get back to my slim self. Show the ex what he's missing and to do it for myself of course.

Breakfast - two poached eggs on two toast and baked beans. Banana

Ooh I know all about the wine syns, unfortunately it's my down fall and probably the reason my weight ballooned so rapidly!!

Glad you're doing it for your self too, but am definately with u on making the ex see what he is missing!! You'll do it, and it will be very satisfying :)

Btw brekkie sounds scrummy :) x

I need a big kick up the back-side. Struggling again and have eaten and drunk far too many syns. Feeling a little low about my weight, waiting for my decree absolute to come through the post any day and my little girl is not very well but getting lots of cuddles from her. (also * week)

I have come to the conclusion that I probably won't lose any weight before Xmas but if I can stay the same and not put on any more weight I will be satisfied. The New Year is a good time to get serious I think.

My hand has been in plaster the last few weeks as I trapped my fingers in the car door so haven't done any exercise and lazed about far too much. Even though the doctor does not want me going back to work I have decided to go back tomorrow on light duties. I need to go back to take my mind off things. I so want my hubby back but I know he does not want this. I have had problems with depression and drinking wine to cope with life and he couldn't take this any more. We have two beautiful children and as long as they are happy then I will have to accept this huge change in my life. Can't help thinking about what I have lost though.

Anyway back to the diet - will try my hardest the next few days.

Breakfast - Two boiled eggs, two toast. 3 x clementines

You can do it!! :)
Keep up the good work! X

Welcome back and good luck!

Laptop has been defective for a little while so have been unable to update. I have had two christmas do's with lots of food and on one of them I did drink but I am pleased to say I have lost 3lbs in this time. I'm hoping for another pound off before christmas day so will keep my fingers crossed

Put on 2lbs but hey ho its Christmas and I had a lovely time. I am unable to drink New Years Eve as I have to be in work by 7am the next day so now back on the diet. I have also decided to join a class next Wednesday to give me the motivation I require

Back