Im back

fairy3853

Hi guys, im back after a long break since finding out I was pregnant in june. I stuck to plan as long as I could and lost a stone in my first trimester, then cravings and food aversions hit me. Iv also been very ill and exhausted so relied on other half for me my meals and lets just say hes not Gordon Ramsy.

Anyway, im back, 30 weeks pregnant so not too long to go now.

Hope everyone has had a nice xmas

Welcome back :) good luck with you diet and pregnancy :D

How does slimmin world work if ur pregnant?im tryin to lose as much as i can b4 i get pregnant

Works in exactly the same way, my consultant recomended that I start doing EE as then im not limited choice wise. I also have to have an extra HexA. Shes also going to give me a form at my next meeting for my midwife to sign, and basicly if MW doesnt endorse it I cant go. My consultant did say though that generaly MW are happy to sign it and work with us if we are over weight to start with

Thanx fairy.was heavy when i got pregmant before amd only put on 1.5 stone but wjd like to lose a stone more and feel pretty wit my bump.where i felt fat beforr.thanx for ur advice.

febbabe, iv just read the extra booklet my consultant gave me on SW & Pregnancy and it say on EE we should have 2 HexA & 2 HexB. My consultant only told me to have the extra HexA for the calcium so thats what im going to stick to for now. If I know im allowed to eat an extra HexB id just choose bread all the time and jepodise my plan. Im also eating cottage cheese every day as its free & full of calcium for bubs

Breads my down fall as well, it just works out expensive once youv syned the marge as well. Iv started having a crumpet with a bit of LOw fat marge and its only 5.5 syns, cheeper than toast and satisfies my craving and fills a gap at the same time

I usually have 1 slice as my healty b.then the other as a syn.butter and jam and next thing u have 10.5 syns used

Back