I'm Back!!

leahcnnr said:
Hi frecklesy I'm finishing with lipotrim tomorrow, I still have a stone to loose but I'm going to eat healthily and exercise. I did consider another month but my hair has started to fall out so I'm coming off. I feel good about it tho, ive lost 3st 10lbs in eleven weeks so I'm pleased with that. I will be on the forum tho keeping an eye. Good luck with your losses :)

That's fab losses love!well done really pleased for u I'm sure it's worth the hair falling out...u can concentrate on making it grow thicker now! Make sure u stick around on forums as we want to see how u get on and encourage u as getting back to eating I think is most difficult part but I have every faith u can do it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

first timer said:
The second time I done lipotrim few years back I felt great the first week and couldn't believe how "easy" it was, it wasn't until week 7 I struggled big time and it felt like the first week should. Hopefully you won't be the same but thought I'd warn you in advance

Hopefully il only b on it a maximum of 6 weeks.iv checked on scales & it's only day 5/6 and iv lost 13lbs. I don't plan to be on it more than 7 weeks if I really have to stretch it that far as I don't like ppl knowing and to b anti social for that long might make me go mad!! So hopefully the nxt few weeks il feel ok...we wil c.I'm totm too which is good...however last time I did I didn't stop bleeding the whole time so I may end up feeling very tired!!!xx

hiya

Day 4 - going well. Had a sneaky peek on the scales today and am down 8lbs so far. Frecklsey - 13lb is fantastic!! Well done!!

Roll on weigh day for the official amount. Think I'm changing this from Sat to wednesday. She's open til 8 on a wednesday but is only there mid afternoon on a Sat which kinda puts stop to doing anything.

Gotta be honest, I've never ever been this cold before!! Cannot get warm at all :(

Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to seeing the official losses

xx

skinnyminnycoming said:
hiya

Day 4 - going well. Had a sneaky peek on the scales today and am down 8lbs so far. Frecklsey - 13lb is fantastic!! Well done!!

Roll on weigh day for the official amount. Think I'm changing this from Sat to wednesday. She's open til 8 on a wednesday but is only there mid afternoon on a Sat which kinda puts stop to doing anything.

Gotta be honest, I've never ever been this cold before!! Cannot get warm at all :(

Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to seeing the official losses

xx

Well ladies that is day 4 done. I'm freezing but surprisingly not hungry although my tongue feels like the bottom of a bird cage. My weigh day is tomorrow (5.00pm) as my consultant doesn't work Monday and I can't do tues/wed so we settled on Friday. Just means my first week is very short!! I have been 100% and not even licked a spoon or stole a chip (halo on head). One thing that's keeping me motivated is telling everyone in work and not wanting the shame if packing in. Every day down I am closer to my goal. Please keep me going!!?

Hi frecklesy I'm finishing with lipotrim tomorrow, I still have a stone to loose but I'm going to eat healthily and exercise. I did consider another month but my hair has started to fall out so I'm coming off. I feel good about it tho, ive lost 3st 10lbs in eleven weeks so I'm pleased with that. I will be on the forum tho keeping an eye. Good luck with your losses :)

Ah the hairloss. Well I've been off the diet since 23rd of December and have noticed yesterday and today quite a bit of hair coming away so pleased I've had a bit of a break and will have a months growth coming through. Don't worry about it too much though. It will come back. Am coming back on LT on 1st March for (max) 6 weeks to lose the second half of my weight so do stick around and let us know how your refeed and continuting losses are going...

Thank u! Would like to say it's good to be back but to be honest I wish I didn't have to come back! Ah well will try stick around for support when I start eating again as that's where it all went wrong!

X

Hey Frecklesy - welcome back, for the LAST time. You can do it hunny, I remember how long you were 100% for last time, that was around 6 weeks so you can do it again FOR SURE xxxx

Well...1st weigh in & I'm down by 13lbs! Yay!so so pleased...aiming for 4lb loss for nxt week but 5lb would b lovely!x

frecklesy said:
Well...1st weigh in & I'm down by 13lbs! Yay!so so pleased...aiming for 4lb loss for nxt week but 5lb would b lovely!x

Wow - well done! I got weighed yesterday after five days and was down 8lb so I'm on my way too! This site is keeping me motivated when I'm feeling hungry - it's fab. Had to get some senokot last night though as asked for fibre-clear and consultant said she was out of stock but to use senokot instead. Hopefully that will kick in today as feeling a bit uncomfy!! Do u find u have loads of time to fill at the weekends and evenings? I must have constantly been eating, prepping meals or eating out!!!

Well done ladies!! Fab losses. I changed my weigh day to wednesday so will be popping along on Wed after work...cant wait to see what the scales say again :)

Oh dear...iv been a failure today.this eve I caved and had a binge :( I'm trying to manage it the best I can.last time I did LT I did 6 weeks at least with no binge but for some reason (stil need to work out) I have despite the best weightloss&motivation I could ever have.
Anyway I would usually carry on binging but I am back 100% tomo&hopefully I stopped it in enough time to undo major damage but will have to wait until nxt week to find out :( gutted :(

Ps. Forgot to add well done slimbymay good loss!xx keep up the good work xx

frecklesy said:
Ps. Forgot to add well done slimbymay good loss!xx keep up the good work xx

I know where your coming from Hun - Ive been on the verge of caving in all day. Feel rubbish and I can't get warm. Even went for a drive b4 cos the cars warmer than the house!! To top it all I've made my 3 kids and oh curry and rice and my mouth is going like a fountain. When can I reasonably go to bed? I know u will get back to 100% tomos - your a winner babe! ?

Yeah back to 100% today - damage was 6lb :( hopefully by tomo il b back to Saturday's weigh in weight.we wil see.about to go on exercise bike now get my metabolism speeding up x

frecklesy said:
Yeah back to 100% today - damage was 6lb :( hopefully by tomo il b back to Saturday's weigh in weight.we wil see.about to go on exercise bike now get my metabolism speeding up x

To b fair Hun I don't know how u managed 6 weeks last time - I managed 10 days. I've just finished my 7th day and have scraped by the skin of my teeth. I am hungry and cold and bawled this afternoon for something trivial. I am now officially a psycho!! All credit to u if u can exercise aswell - I can barely get up the stairs ?

Back