Im Back

sallouise

Been a age since i have been here but i am back :D not doing the xenical but just low fat and going for (fingers crossed) gastric band. I am posting here as when i was last here this is where i feel at home. Not sure anyone around here remembers me but if you do a big :grouphugg: and to anyone else its good to meet you and look forward to getting to know you all

Hi there

Sorry I don't think you were on when I joined, I don't take xen anymore either but I feel at home here too, although the boards are very quiet nowadays. Due to the shortage lots of people have stopped posting & possibly even dieting but there are some of us still here & posting. Good Luck with your journey, I have a friend who had surgery in November & she is doing ok, not as well as she hoped but that is the wine for you!

Hi!
Think you were around before I found minimins. It's good to have you back! It looks like important changes are happening for you over the next while. Do keep us posted on your progress x

Hey all. Thanks for the hellos. Seems i was before a lot of peoples times lol lol I received my appointment today for my first dietician appointment which is October so now i know the journey as really begun. They didnt give me a target to lose so guess its just as much as i can. Just hope i lose enough

Thanks hun :D finding it hard at the moment but once get into it :D xx

Thanks hun :D finding it hard at the moment but once get into it :D xx

I think Sal you have to look at the long term results, you need to lose to have the op to lessen the risk of the anaesthetic as I understand it & also it will mean you have less of a journey after your op. I think my friend from her first consultation was about 3 months til her op (she took a cancellation) & in my first 3 months of xen journey (& I know it was easier cos the xen was a deterrant from eating rubbish) I had lost over two & a half stone. You can use the op as a goal to be a certain weight by. I know that the op is only a help in your journey like my xen was as you still have to work hard after the op as I say my friend is struggling due to liking her wine too much!

Are you having band or bypass? My friend has had band & hubbys cousin has bypass. I think both have their good & bad points....

We will help you all we can although not sure we can offer too much advice but we can offer all the support you want x

Hiya, don't think I've met you before as I've only been on here for a while. Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Back