Im back

rugbykirsty87

Never Give Up
Hi all,

Well I'm back to shift the weight that i have put on over the past 3 months (approx 7lbs) and then I want to loose more.

I hit my weight loss target of 5 stone loss (from 16 stone 9lbs to 11 stone 9lbs) in June, but over the past 3 months I have been in and out of hospital. I had a gallbladder removal that resulted in an infection, 2 hospital stays, 2 operations and lots of visits to the doctors and strong painkillers. My boyfriend also split up from me unexpectedly so to be honest only a 7lb gain im quite pleased with. Could have been so much more.

I have a school reunion 2 weeks today, so if i can lose 7lbs by then, ill be very happy. Im still 4 1/2 stone lighter since everyone saw me!!

Breakfast -

3 x Toastie White Warburtons
Butter -
Marmite -

Apple -

WW Tomato Soup -
Wotsits -
WW Chocolate Brownie

Wow well done on your weight loss so far,that's brilliant,sorry to hear all that you have been through lately,I agree that things could've been worse weight wise so another well done to you :0)

Hello!!!

sorry to hear about the bf and the gallbladder!! :( hope your ok?! my mum actually just had her gallbladder removed!

looking forward to seeing more updates

Em xx

Back