Im back!

LouMo

Got three stone too loose. WW u have worked for me twice before I know you can do it again! Looking for a diet buddy for some inspiration motivation and just someone who is in the same boat really that can chat with! This year is my year I WILL BE HAPPY WITH MY BODY!

Looks like we've pretty much the same amount to lose, so will be happy to cheer each other on! x

Excellent! Has we ponys worked for u before. I've never tried pro points I can't be bothered re educating myself! X

I lost with vintage WW in 2010 after my LO was born (lost 1.5 stone, gave myself a big pat on the back and promptly went back to my old habits), was visiting family in 2011 so did a Dukan Crash diet (lost/regained 12lbs) and then dieted on/off last year.

My new year resolution was to have a healthier lifestyle, so hence the ww app and gym subscription! Weight loss is an advantage not a goal (well it is, but it's a secret goal!) as I seem to get to my goal & give up! I know vintage WW works (the new PP system completely befuddles me) - and it means I'm cooking healthy family meals at a time when my young son is so impressionable :) x

Back