I'm Back................

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Well i think its just coming up to a year since i started CD the first time, this wil be the second and most definatley the last time.

This time round im heaver than the first time to be honest have a lot to lose 5 stone to get to 15 stone something which is my own goal.

10am tommorow im off to see my cdc and the diet starts.

to all my fellow restarts and those that are doing CD for the first time, Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Me.

Hello again you! and nice to see you looking so happy and with a lovely lady in your piccy.

Good luck on re-start .... and don't stay away from us this time!

nice to see you looking so happy and with a lovely lady in your piccy.

Indeed my fiancee marcia (newbegining) who has put a smile back on my face the last 8 months and has been very supportive, hopefully this time i will keep the weight off for good.

Me.

Indeed my fiancee marcia (newbegining) who has put a smile back on my face the last 8 months and has been very supportive, hopefully this time i will keep the weight off for good.

Me.

Congratulations!!! So you have a reason to slim too .... have you set a date for the wedding??

Good Luck Meneither!

:)

Day Three

Two days down and on to day three, have a feeling today is going to be the worst, ketosis mouth and a headache to start with , so i guess i should be pleased, I didnt sleep too well last was up for the loo a couple of times, sitting down to my first glass of water of the day and a black coffee along with 2 paractemol, unfortunatley im on the same shift at work today so i dont start till 4.30pm so lots of sitting around again today, i might have to resort to doing some housework.

Me.

Day Three Over Must admit i was fine untill about 11.30 tonight on the way back from weymouth, am peckish but i know im off to bed in a min so untill the morning, sweet dreams

Me.

Best Of Luck With Your Restart Meneater Sry Bout D Caps!!

Thankyou

All seems to be going well have just had my first shake of the day on my third glass of water so seem to be going ok, headache isnt as bad either so thats a bonus.

Hope things are going wwell foryourself as well.

Me.

Your return to CD

I am so proud that you have gone back and i know you will achieve the target you have set yourself.

I only wish i had the same determination that you have but i'm sure that will come back to me sometime soon.

Just remember I LOVE YOU :hug99::hug99::hug99:

Back