I'm back!

Trixicle

So glad Minimins is back! Only just realised this week!

Don't know if anyone will remember me so here's my story so far!

I joined SW online in November 14. I was due to be a bridesmaid twice in May 15 and didn't want to stand out next to my slim friends on the pictures (vain I know ). I got down from a large 16 to a size 12! Yey! Was about 6lbs from my final target.

Anyway, over the weddings, my birthday and Christmas I have managed to put some of it back on. I am determind to get this off again and get to target by summer! I haven't adjusted my weight in my profile yet. Think I will wait until I've lost a bit otherwise it feels too disheartening . Can't believe I have undone some of my hard work.

I will be doing green days at home. If I start to flounder I will join a group -need to get it sorted! Been on it 100% since last Sunday.

I weighed in this morning and have lost 4lbs. Obviously most of that will be glycogen/water but it's a start!

Happy New Year to everyone on Minimins! We can do this!

Welcome back! And you're definitely not alone in putting it all back on after losing.

In january 2014 I weighed 88kg, but over the past 2 years had let that balloon, for which I spent a really really long time kicking myself hard and carrying on putting on even more on while kicking myself (especially since my slimming buddy at the time, who at one point was much heavier than me has managed to hit target and maintain for over a year now). Now i'm really doing something about it this time, and determined that this will be the absolute last time I ever have to put myself through it.

Just remember you won't lose anything by dwelling on everything that happened, stay positive instead and focus ahead on where you want to be. At least you definitely know that you can do it :)

So glad Minimins is back! Only just realised this week!

Don't know if anyone will remember me so here's my story so far!

I joined SW online in November 14. I was due to be a bridesmaid twice in May 15 and didn't want to stand out next to my slim friends on the pictures (vain I know ). I got down from a large 16 to a size 12! Yey! Was about 6lbs from my final target.

Anyway, over the weddings, my birthday and Christmas I have managed to put some of it back on. I am determind to get this off again and get to target by summer! I haven't adjusted my weight in my profile yet. Think I will wait until I've lost a bit otherwise it feels too disheartening . Can't believe I have undone some of my hard work.

I will be doing green days at home. If I start to flounder I will join a group -need to get it sorted! Been on it 100% since last Sunday.

I weighed in this morning and have lost 4lbs. Obviously most of that will be glycogen/water but it's a start!

Happy New Year to everyone on Minimins! We can do this!
Welcome back Trixicle and Happy New Year to you!

Welcome back! And you're definitely not alone in putting it all back on after losing.

In january 2014 I weighed 88kg, but over the past 2 years had let that balloon, for which I spent a really really long time kicking myself hard and carrying on putting on even more on while kicking myself (especially since my slimming buddy at the time, who at one point was much heavier than me has managed to hit target and maintain for over a year now). Now i'm really doing something about it this time, and determined that this will be the absolute last time I ever have to put myself through it.

Just remember you won't lose anything by dwelling on everything that happened, stay positive instead and focus ahead on where you want to be. At least you definitely know that you can do it :)

Thankfully I've not put all of it back on but had January not arrived, along with motivation, I might have done! Still not good though, but as you say no good kicking yourself!

Good luck on your journey! When did you start again?

Thankfully I've not put all of it back on but had January not arrived, along with motivation, I might have done! Still not good though, but as you say no good kicking yourself!

Good luck on your journey! When did you start again?

Glad you managed to get your motivation back before that happened, the 110kg I started with isn't far away from the heaviest I've ever been, but 2 years is a long time to neglect my waistline. At least I know i can lose it in less time than that.

Thank you :) I started about a week before Christmas after leaving work, even being good on Christmas day itself, which was easier than I thought it would be, although I eventually went overboard on Christmas pud, but the rest of xmas dinner was nearly syn free.

Glad you managed to get your motivation back before that happened, the 110kg I started with isn't far away from the heaviest I've ever been, but 2 years is a long time to neglect my waistline. At least I know i can lose it in less time than that.

Thank you :) I started about a week before Christmas after leaving work, even being good on Christmas day itself, which was easier than I thought it would be, although I eventually went overboard on Christmas pud, but the rest of xmas dinner was nearly syn free.

Sounds like you did really well over Xmas! Tricky time of the year to start. Are you going it alone or to a group? I'm doing it myself but any slip ups and I'm getting myself to a group! Did online before but I know the diet pretty well now. Do green days as I'm veggie.

Back