I'm back!!

lickthelid

Lives here....
Hi Everyone

To those that may remember me..."hi!"

To those that don't...."see above" :)

I was really active on here some time ago and maybe here are some still some minis around who remember me and my ramblings. I am back having had a baby and am starting all over again and trying not to blame the pregnancy for my current weight and BMI!!

I did it before and I can do it again. I know that I need the support of minimins to help me. I will be reinstating my diary for anyone who wishes to (re)join me!!

I have rejoined SW online and there have been some changes so I need some time to catch up (read...get my head around the loss of the red and green as an alternative)

Hi to everyone on here. I have missed you all

Sam xx

Hiya,

I'm an old member too! I have a baby girl born last August and I'm ready to get back to my pre-baby body now.
How old is your little one?xx

Hi Missy :)

He is 7 weeks. I just can't wait! I'm hoping that if I'm still breastfeeding then it will boost my losses!!!

It has come off at different rates with each of mine, it's definitely harder this time, but that's probably due to being 40 rather than anything else.
I'm following old school red days as I don't lose doing EE xx

I thought about doing green but I'm going with the masses for now as it worked for me last time for the majority of my losses.

I'm worried about it being harder this time as I was in my (admittedly late) 20s with my daughter but now I'm hurtling towards 34!

Back