I'm back

michellethegooner

Silver Member
had a bad week bout 2 mths ago and stopped cd:sigh: but now I am inspired again and am going to start all over again tomorrow, luckily I didn't gain any weight whilst I was off the wagon, not sure how this happened but pleased all the same.

I am in the right mind set and now have a goal in sight my daughter will be making her confirmation in April and I don't want to be looking for something to wear in a size 22, it WILL be in a size 12/14... so here I am. may be looking to u all for support and encouragement to get me through the 1st week....:D

so tomorrow is the 1st day of my new life.. failure is NOT an option

That's great - it's brilliant not to have put on any weight inbetween. Hope ketosis comes quickly!

ahh know that feeling,im aiming to lose a stone in 3 weeks,thats including this week...ive been not good last 2 weeks munched on mini chocci bars...and of course my weigh in were crap last week i stayed the same,so i know where u coming from,good luck you can do it,and as u said u need to be in right frame of mind...

Hi Michelle

I'm a restarter, am on Day 4. Exactly what you stated about your mind set and goals. I have written my main goals and mini goals down and stuck them on the fridge with a photo so not lose focus.

Welcome and I'm along this journey with you

Lx

Back