I'm back...

PinkToaster

Silver Member
I know I've been away for ages... I've been eating stupid and I've gained back what I lost, and then some. I don't even know how much I weigh right now because I'm too scared to weigh myself.

But I've decided to start again tomorrow. I'll weigh myself in the morning and hopefully I can stick to it this time. Plus, hopefully I'll save some money for christmas rather than spending it on food...

Hello!
I'm quite new here, but welcome back all the same!

I've found the help and support on here second to none and it really keeps me going.

Best of luck for your first week.. look forward to hearing how you're getting on :D x

Yes this forum helped me so much last time, I stuck to it for 3 weeks and then had a sleepover with a friend... I swore I'd flexi syn and be straight back on it but I slipped.

That's normal though, Honey. We all have our 'oh bugger it!' days. The thing that I've learned to do though is give myself a break when that happens, because I am after all only human! and get right back on plan the next day. Damage limitation and all that...

I know it's easy to sit here and say that, but I really hope you achieve what you want this time... come on, we can do it!! x

Well I've stocked up on pasta and veggies and nimble bread, so hopefully I can do it this time. Maybe lose half a stone by christmas? That's probably my first goal!

Well done on coming back hun, you know where you went wrong - its normal for us all to have our little blips. Good luck, xx

yay! welcome back..

the most important thing is that you've decided to get back on track... you can do it.

Good to see you

Sx

Welcome back pinktoaster....

You can do ...ooo nearly branched off into a 60's song then... don't know why :8855:

welcome back. you here and seem to be in the right frame of mind and that's the first and hardest step. good luck for this week.

Welcome back and good luck with your journey....put everything else behind you and look forward to the thinner you!!
Come on here when things ar looking grim or you need the support.....thats what we are here for!

Kerry-Ann
xx

welcome back!

dont beat yourself up too much, we all know sw works, were living proof so get back on plan and youll be back to where you were in no time

hello again chick... wb :)

gd luck n you will be fine...

xx

Back