I'm back

chele80

On a mission
Well I did LT in the summer for my wedding and lost over 2 stone in 8 weeks. I decided in November I would go back on LT in January and then commenced the big pig out. Now it's January, hopped back on the scales and omg am so disappointed in myself for letting it all go back on.:sigh:

So am back on LT as I said I would am v excited about the months ahead. I am doing it for 3 months, then after that we'll see as we want to try for a baby and I can't do LT and be pregnant! But want to get back to a healthier (healthier not healthy!) weight.

So have my shakes and back on tomorrow. Can't wait for my first WI again! :p

Good luck to everyone starting this month, to those who are back and to those who have done so well so far!

Love chele x

Welcome back to LT you know how brilliant this diet is so get focused and the weight will go before you know it

keep strong

XX Sharron

Welcome back,Chele you have done it before and you were successful, you will be into the swing of things in no time!
Good Luck, we are all rooting for you
:)

Welcome back you should be able to lose a few stone in 3 months. Good luck.XX

welcome back hun and all the best. Ya are a pro on this diet and know how to get restarted on it, so wishing ya loads of gud luck, can't wait to hear your progress along the way, take care

Welcome Chele!

You have done well before and I am sure you will do even better this time round!:cross:

Love Mini xxx

Welcome back chele80; you can do this!

hey there welcome back - gonna be on day 1 tomorrow too! hehe!

Well done for your previous weight loss, i bet you will do brilliantly again!

hey guys thanks for all your wonderful messages. This is why I love this site. It's such an inspiration and I would advise anyone on LT to visit this site as much as possible for all the positive comments that we give each other!
Much love x

PS just about to have my third shake, and knowing I've done this before makes it so much easier this time! :)

Welcome back Chele. I'm looking forward to seeing your wedding photos soon. Good luck with your restart.

x

Back