• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back!

S: 10st3.5lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st3.5lb(2.44%)
Hi Everyone.

I recently done quite well at Slimfast. I lost half a stone then lost all my drive and didnt lose weight for weeks. This demotivated me and I put the weight back on...

Xmas I have been very naughty and eaten loads so I am driven to get rid of this weight now! I am going to get to the gym and have an exercise ball at home to do sit ups etc.

I have enough S.F bits and bobs to keep me going for a fortnight. I just hope I can stick to it...
Does anyone have a method for success???

I am 23 and 5"2, and currently weigh 10st 2. I am overweight and need to lose 16llb. I want to do this by Valenetine;s day which shouldnt be toooo difficult...!

Thanks everyone.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
S: 16st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 4st9lb(29.02%)
Shocking no one has replied!

My basis for success - albiet I am the Tesco equivalent to slim fast - is all about the routine. I have my first shake when I am about 5 minutes from work (after a good 1 hour and 15 minute commute) so that keeps me going. Then I have my next one at lunch, about half 1. That keeps me going until I get in the house at about 6 (or half 7 if I go to the gym) and have my evening meal. By about 10 I am quite tired and go to bed without the need to eat anything else.

I find it works, so it may do for you too :)

And I'm about your height (official shortarse)...if I was your weight the now I'd be ecstatic, but my goal is less than what you are the now so I'm sure you will get there.

Yay another shortie lol.
I'm sure I will get there just gotta stay commited.
I have my breakfast bar about 9am, then lunch around midday, a snack about 3ish and then dinner about 7ish...
I try to do the gym but its harder in this cold weather lol!!

Good luck everyone x

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
cant you get an exercise machine so you can do a bit of exercise at home. i have a treadmill in me front room and do 60 mins fast walking every night xx

I live half at my mums and half at my boyfriends so cos I'm never in one place for long enough I can't get a routine going.

I have brought an exercise ball. I considered a dvd as well but have no where to do it... I have a box room at my mums!

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ah bless. do some sit ups or summit. dont know what to suggest then really. do you work full time then. that can make it harder to exercise to x

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
S: 16st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 4st9lb(29.02%)
Yay another shortie lol.
I'm sure I will get there just gotta stay commited.
I have my breakfast bar about 9am, then lunch around midday, a snack about 3ish and then dinner about 7ish...
I try to do the gym but its harder in this cold weather lol!!

Good luck everyone x
Aye, I feel the routine element is quite good. Even today, I woke up at 9.15...I tend to have my shake about 10 to 9 so made sure I had it right away so as to try and avoid upsetting the whole balance. Hopefully it will work.

And I quite like going to the gym in the poor weather...so there seems to be no warmer place around than a sports centre changing room

ah bless. do some sit ups or summit. dont know what to suggest then really. do you work full time then. that can make it harder to exercise to x
Yeh i work full time. I get to the gym tho, and I do excercises on my ball...