I'm back

kelly

As the title says I'm back again. I lost 5 and a half stones last year with cambridge. I knew my weight was creeping up and kept saying I'll start again Monday. Well Monday came and went for months and I've now put 2 and a half stones back on.

I couldn't believe it when I saw my scales, and I think I cried for 2hrs solid.

I'm on day 2 of my restart, not doing too badly at the moment, but I know that his week is going to be the toughest for me, so I need the support of all you lovely FMs to get me through it.

On a more positive note I am still 3 stone lighter than last year.

Well done for coming back and for catching it before you had put any more on, Im sure you'll be back to goal soon!

Well done on getting back on it, you'll be back at goal in no time and hopefully you'll have learned from your mistakes.Good luck X

I'm right with you. I lost 3 and half stone last year and have put one back on again. Been SSing since Tuesday, so far so good. Looking forward to journeying with you!
Mx

I'm another of last year's posters who is on restart. I lost 48 lbs and have regained 28 of them just by being greedy and stupid. Looking forward to seeing your successes.

Back