Im bound up like Joan of Arc!!!

DaynaDoo

I need to have a moan.

Im on week 4, and if you recall I had a moan last week because on week 3 Id lost a smidgeon under 3lbs having had a losses of 6 and then 7lbs in the first two.

Fair do's.

I upped my water, and am now having a bar every other day.

So I eat the following

One or two shakes (I know it should be three but I cant get them down always) and a step 2 dinner, bit of protein and some veg.

I do powerwalk every other day for an hour also.

Last Weds my counsellor weighed me I was 11st 13 and two days ago I was 11st 11, i woke up this morning Im 11st 13, WHY BOTHER!!!

Ok I know it fluctuates, but dammit just make em 11st 9 please!!!

Ok the crux of this winge is, im aware that a major part of the reason Im not dropping alot is IM BLOCKED!!!!

I cannot go toilet enough, so I have resigned myself to the fact that I may just have to use Sennakot for the remaining 8 weeks of this diet, its natural and predicatable, unlike Dulcolax which is a tidal wave of unpredictability and cramps.

Why am I so blocked, and why arent I dropping enough.

I wont quit I just feel for all my dedication im not getting alot of return here. I still have another 2 stone to shift.

Ya dig?

D x

Hi there

Don't forget, the average loss is supposed to be a stone a month and you have achieved more than that in only 3 weeks, your body can only accomplish so much in a short time. Be nice to yourself, try and stop weighing and try the fibre supplement for the constipation. Your patience will be rewarded, really. I had these times where the loss went up and down for a few days (once for 3 weeks) and then it will go. Keep going!

I think the CDCs have something they can sell to you, but I used to by physillium husks (not sure how to spell it) from Holland and Barratt which yu mix in water and drink, gross, but a bit every day worked. Also, I used to add a spoon to the dry shake powder and a bit of water to blend ito a kind of paste and eat it like that.

as kikuka said, youve lost a lot this month, be proud of it and be nice to yourself (but not with naughty things!). also, i have noticed i never 'go' like i used to now, its just tiny little cat craps now...(TMI?:rolleyes:)

Hi D, I was having the same problem and my CDC suggested fibre 89. It's by Cambridge and you cdc sells it. You put a teaspoon of powder in your shake or porridge etc everyday and it's tasteless. It has worked wonders for me and has got me back to normal, I wish someone had mentioned it to me at the beginning of the diet as the toilet thing really caused alot of problems for me but now I feel great again and lost 6lbs this week so give it a go. Good luck. Zoe xx

Thanks Zoe

I just rang my CDC and shes got some set aside for for tomorrow.

I really hope it works.

D x

as kikuka said, youve lost a lot this month, be proud of it and be nice to yourself (but not with naughty things!). also, i have noticed i never 'go' like i used to now, its just tiny little cat craps now...(TMI?:rolleyes:)

LMAO - just picked myself on floor..... cat craps!??! scarily enough i know what you mean:sigh:

Update, I bought Fibre 89 and so far its done NOWT.

I have been on this for a month and its slowed down to not even 2-3 a week and I cant go to the loo. Im taking Sennakot again this eve.

I might walk away from Cambridge if I dont get a loss this week.

A mate of mine suggested I eat a load of carbs to have a clearout and jumpstart my bowels, but Im too scared all I want to do is lose.

I cannot believe when I weighed in on Weds that Id put on weight on her scales and mine said Id lost 2-3lbs its just hellish.

She cannot understand my counsellor why its not coming off.

Im moaning because Ive got the hump. Im on 810 as you know maybe I should go on sole source.

Im dropping the bars tomorrow.

D x

Last edited:
Back