IM COMING BACK

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
:wave_cry:
Hey every1! i did lipo for a time last year started august 09 and got to goal and put it all back on, i didnt refeed! so about 3 weeks ago i started cd and not 1 week could i stick to it!!
so ive decided from tomorrow ill be using my cd shakes up and on friday im back to my lipo chemist! im excited but only because i know ill be slim again and im actually praying nothing gets in my way this time!!! ;)

Hi Trivenam, I remember you from being on this last year. I'm a restarter too after putting back on loads of weight after finishing. It was my stupid fault, not LTs. I just went back to my old bad habits after coming back from holiday, very very stupidly!

Good luck with restarting, you've done it before so know you can do it again and you will!

Good luck Triv. You'll get loads of support here - we've all done what you did but are now doing something about it!

Triv, good luck with your restart. This time round use your time on TFR to think about the reasons why you have put on weight, your attitude to food in general, habits etc. If you do that, then this will help you maintain your losses after TFR.
Keep busy during the first week to keep your mind off food and eating. Drink loads of water too.

hi, I am a restarter too, I did mine a couple of years ago, and then fell down the stairs, broke my back, and ate myself better! (after big back op, back on feet now).

I have done LT for just 5 weeks this time (was 14 the first time round) and am 1 stone heavier than when I finished last time, (rather than 3 stone heavier, which is where I was earlier in the year!)

I have refed now as I get married in erm... 25 days! :D and my dress is in and I need to fit into it.

I didn't refeed last time, and gained all the weight back, plus a bit, and this time I am refeeding properly, and in 4 days of refeed I have lost 1lb, I am really chuffed with that, I have even eaten fruit a little earlier than I should have done.

I am confident that I will be able to keep losing a little bit over the next 4-5 weeks, so that after my honeymoon, I can lose the rest dieting with food, and learn good habits again.

I also tried CD when I came off LT last time, and just couldn't stick to it, it tasted nice and I always wanted more, it gave me cravings, I did love the bars though! maybe too much.

LT is perfect really, as its barely palatable, and doesn't leave you craving more. good luck!

thanks every1 for the lovley replies,irish molly you are an inspiration,i remember you from when i started,your losses were always consistant and you should be so so proud girl!!
and you miniB AND msblonde,wow i remember you both also with fantastic results,im so happy to be back on lipo and msblonde your so right i think the cd shakes were so sweet id have had 10 a day if i could they were scrummy lol!
i cant believe your getting married in 25 days you must be so excited! im hoping to be engaged sometime this year,praying actually! never thought id ever want to marry but were together 9 years,since we were 14!!
you'll have to put lots of pics up as soon as you wed hun!! x

I have my final dress fitting tomorrow! :D I have started refeeding now but need to lose more after the wedding and honeymoon, I am pleased I am in the 10's now, losing another couple of stone seems more achieveable.

good luck with LT, keep us posted. :D

Back