I'm coming back

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
:DHi Everyone, old and new. I am coming back to lose more weight than ever before !! I did LT in 2008 and lost about 2 half stone but 2 months later I got pregnant and ate my way through 9 months putting on a massive 6 stone (including baby). After the birth I lost 1 stone and 2 years later still haven't lost anymore !!! I feel terrible.
When i was on minimins before it was like my facebook, addictive,great fun, great chats, motivation etc and loved coming on. Without it i wouldnt have lost what i did so i am hoping for the same this time around.
I'm off to visit family on 18th to 27th feb so not a good time to start, will start on 28th Feb but until then I will be here to get motivated and see how everyone is doin and hopefully make some new friends. :D

hi
I know how you feel, today it my first day, I need to lose 4 stone. I am finding minimins very encouraging. Hope I can do this, enjoy your time with your family.

Welcome back and good luck x

Welcome back Skinnycotton. I lost about 3 stone in 2008 too. Put half of it back on and I'm here again. Early days are kinda tough but we know this works. We can all do it!

Back