I'm coming back

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
Hi Everyone, old and new. I am coming back to lose more weight than ever before !! I did LT in 2008 and lost about 2 half stone but 2 months later I got pregnant and ate my way through 9 months putting on a massive 6 stone (including baby). After the birth I lost 1 stone and 2 years later still haven't lost anymore !!! I feel terrible.
When i was on minimins before it was like my facebook, addictive,great fun, great chats, motivation etc and loved coming on. Without it i wouldnt have lost what i did so i am hoping for the same this time around.

I'm off to visit family on 18th to 27th feb so not a good time to start, will start on 28th Feb but until then I will be here to get motivated and see how everyone is doin and hopefully make some new friends. :D

Good luck for ur start on the 28th - you've done really well before I'm sure you'll do brilliantly this time around :) x

Good luck! xx

Oh lord, I put on about five stone, maybe six I can't remember, with my son, never again! I want to be pregnant by the end of the year but nowhere near that size again! And Paula, what do our photos say about us when we are sipping an alcoholic beverage in both? Lol x

And Paula, what do our photos say about us when we are sipping an alcoholic beverage in both? Lol x

What can I say? My family own a wine shop!! Have to try out the stock... :D

Back