• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm currently making....

henna!

I can do this............
dont panic will be fine i thought that the first time i made it but it is really yummy! I had mine hot then the leftovers the next day for lunch.

Enjoy!

tafflass

Silver Member
it'll be fine once its cooked.
personally i prefer my quiche warm.i hate the texture once its cooled again.(made with cottage cheese btw)

c27858

Mmmmmm lovely. I've just made one as well. I have made one previously and put the sausages into it, but I usually make it so it is suitable for both red & green days and then add to it depending what day i'm on.

Mookey

How is/was it?

Mine is in the oven at the minute

You're nervous cos it's exciting cooking something new, that feels like it shouldn't be diet friendly but totally is :D

How did it turn out?

Looks like quite a few of us have had quiche for dinner!!!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I make the quiche fairly often as it's so easy to make and very yummy!
I didn't have some for dinner tonight (I had fish and SW chips) but I had a simple one for lunch, which only contained tomatoes and mushrooms. I ate it hot and it was a nice snackey type of meal though I ate a whole one, almost the size of a dinner plate ;)

OMG....it's lovely!!! I had it with sausages, it was so good! Got 1/3 of it left so going to take it to work and get my work collegues to try it lol.