Im doing a walkathon to Help Harry (Walk for harry)..

sargentgirl

Chippin away at it
Hiya everyone, well the title says it all really. I live near birmingham, uk and Im doing the charity fundraiser 'Walk for Harry'

Harry moseley was 11 years old when he died of a cancerous brain tumour, depsite his terrible illness and the fact he was only 7 when he was diagnosed, he took it upon himself to start trying to raise money to help find a cure! Harry started making bracelets and selling them online, his cause was called 'Help Harry, Help Others.'
He raised over £25,000!!

Sadly harry passed away just before xmas last year, but his family still continue to sell bracelets on his behalf and raising money for his cause.

Before harry died he made it known that he wanted to make the BRMB walkathon all about his cause, brain cancer.

Unfortunatly, harry isnt here to see it..but his wish came true! BRMB have turned there walkathon in to the 'Walk for Harry' and all moneys raised goes to the Birmingham childrens hospital brain cancer fund and to acorns childrens hospice where harry spent some time before his funeral.

Me and my family are taking part in the walkathon which takes place on sunday 13th may 2012 at 9am around birmingham. We will be doing the 10 mile option as my 11 year old wants to join us too :)

So If anyone could donate, as little as £1 makes a real difference. You can donate through my Justgiving page, its totally secure and safe and goes straight to the charity fund, it does not go through me at all. Im going to attempt to include the link if it doesnt work please bear with me lol

Ok so Im having trouble uploading the link!! :(
Will find out how to do this and will update x

Last edited:
Back