Im drinking 'no added sugar' squash. That's ok?

onefatmama

Hi,

Thanks for the replies to my previous post about water intake:)

My next question is why can't we have 'no added sugar' squash with our water?

I'm on day 5 and have been in keto since day 3. In that time I have been drinking NAS squash instead of plain water and it hasn't effected my keto status.

Do we have different levels of being in keto and can NAS drinks knock you out?

I don't think I'm making sense sorry, ss head on tonight:eek:

thanks x

it can make you feel hungry and knock you out of ketosis. make sure that there's no citric acid in the juice. it's also NOT calorie free so you are adding extra calories to your CD diet which could affect the amount you loose.

not a good idea at all, im on ss and have been for the last 6 weeks i beleive if your goin to do this diet you shud do it by the book it will benefit you plus the sugarfree drinks have extra calories and preservatives if you want the best result custit out from now and good luck Charley .

tough it out with the plain water till after week 2 and you can add the cambridge water flavourings in if needs be

the book says calorie free drinks and i have seen some people on here mention theyve had stuff like coke zero and calorie free drinks?

i stick to water but sometimes the taste is just rank after a while :(

the book says calorie free drinks and i have seen some people on here mention theyve had stuff like coke zero and calorie free drinks?

i stick to water but sometimes the taste is just rank after a while :(

Don't forget you can have leaf teas and coffees. Leaf teas are lovely. Different one for different times of the day. Really makes a change from water all the time. Sparkling water is lovely too.

Don't think the books say calorie free drinks anymore, as people thought that meant drinks such as squash or coke zeros etc. It's been rephrased in the more recent editions now I think.

how u getting on?

Back