im falling off the wagon.....

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
this happens EVERY time! argh

through the week im good....no side effects, stick to low fat/calorie diet.... BUT i've started to buy wine again and drink in the evenings (i have a stressful job and enjoy the 'wind down') but at the weekend its weird, i dont eat all day, im busy, normally if anything i grabe a peice of toast....and last night (my anniversary) i had a chinese...

this is the start of my downfall....SO

ive just joined the site you all use lol...myfitnesspal.

hopefully i can stay on track, i havent even been bothered to weigh myself for the last 2 weeks!!!!

and to top it off i had to visit the hosi this morning as i have an infection on my tonsils and i sound like a man :(

:cry:

Oh Missy dont give up we all have bad weeks, the best thing to do is try not to see it as a time to give up but just a blip and start again we wouldn't be human if we all just started a diet and sailed through it. I think Its one of the hardest things we will ever do!! Don't feel guilty about the chinese hope you enjoyed it just tell yourself it was a treat to cheer yourself up and yto celebate your anniversary and today its time to start again. I have been trying to find things that I can still have that I know will keep me going but still feel like a treat mine is the ww pizza's with low fat oven chips you acually do feel like you are having something naughty and its not!! I have also discovered a bit of a taste for marmite and evry night about 9pm i have a couple of slices of toast with marmite and a cup o tea and its strange how knowing no matter what I am having that it keeps me going othing worse than having your dinner and thikin well thats it for the night nothing more for me. I also make my own ice lollies with grapefruit and orange juice and i sometime have three or four of them they take a while to eat and just stop me nibbling and when i really need something sweet I have a ww chocolate dessert they are gorgeous and low in fat and calories less than 200 calories i think and well within the 5g rule. Hope some of this helps sorry to waffle on. x x

Hi Guys, I have lost 4lb in the last week on xenical and feel very liberated not to be following a 'diet'!!:D (joined WW at least 50 times in the last 18 years, SW at least 8).
Weekends are really hard for me too and I did treat us all to pizza last night but I asked for half fat cheese on mine. Still ate 5 pieces though and have a few rumblings but not sure if that was the huge amount of chilli they had put on it.:rolleyes:
Back on track today and looking forward to a few caravan holidays we have booked, although any suggestions for me when my family are eating fish and chips at the seaside??:confused:
I do think this sight is great to give you inspiration, I have given up too many times to count but I am sooo determined to stick with it this time.
I think xenical gets bad press and for me it does what it says on the tin, teaches you to eat healthier which helps you to lose weight. The other thing is not to take a break from them no matter what the excuse, I am sticking with them for the duration now.
Looking forward to speaking to you all on our journey!! x x

this happens EVERY time! argh

through the week im good....no side effects, stick to low fat/calorie diet.... BUT i've started to buy wine again and drink in the evenings (i have a stressful job and enjoy the 'wind down') but at the weekend its weird, i dont eat all day, im busy, normally if anything i grabe a peice of toast....and last night (my anniversary) i had a chinese...

this is the start of my downfall....SO

ive just joined the site you all use lol...myfitnesspal.

hopefully i can stay on track, i havent even been bothered to weigh myself for the last 2 weeks!!!!

and to top it off i had to visit the hosi this morning as i have an infection on my tonsils and i sound like a man :(

:cry:

Hey it was your anniversary!! You deserved a treat! The main thing is your trying to address the siutation and calorie count. Which is great!

I know what you mean with the weekend. I find it an excuse to drink!! That too is a habit that i find hard to quit! I thknk ooooh ive worked hard all week and deserve to let go and have vodka. If i stoped there that would be ok but its all the nibbles and takeaways that come with it!!

Stick at it i know you can do this!!!

love katie

thanks all....will be bac on track tomorrow!! and might even have a weigh in this week too xxx

Stick with it hun. Just remember the happiness you feel each week you get on the scales and have lost weight.

Have you set yourself mini goals? Maybe if you haven't do this and each time you reach one, have a treat.

hugs hun, it is bloody hard to lose weight but you can do it

Charlie xx

Hi Missy, it's understandable that everyone falls off the wagon occasionally. Everybody gets fed up and wants to give up every now and again, but you must stick with it. Have a day off every so often, but make sure you get back into the routine the next day. You can't totally deprive yourself from what you fancy all the time, so allowing yourself a treat every now and then won't harm you. I'm glad you're feeling better now though, get back on track and you'll be seeing weight losses again soon enough! :) x

its been one of those wekends for me too :( a chinese meal out (all you can eat buffet ooops:() then BBq for DH b'day on sat(i tried very hard though so not too much of a disaster but still not good :(:() so today has been back to it 150% lets hope after a few days of the scales going up and down that im back on track too
but you can do this you know you can and remember we are all here to help you on the way

well since sunday really i hae been back on track....lets hop all is going weel. (still haven't found time to get to the docs for a weigh in! argh)

well done for getting back on track! i'd try to find time to go for a weigh-in if i were you, it could just give you the boost you need to keep you motivated! :) x

Hi Missy :flowers:

Dont be too hard on yourself! It was your anniversary... so a treat is justified :p I was actually at the docs today and she said to have a treat once a month, so treat that as your monthly treat! I was surprised she said its ok to have a treat, but she said its hard work and you deserve it. I've no intention of doing so, as I'm happy without the 'treats'........ so far lol i'm afraid one treat will turn into a weekend of treats!!

Anyways, back to you ;) Personally I think if you feel the need for your nightly vino, and without it you will struggle (i'm making you sound like an alcoholic but that isnt what I mean at all), what i'm trying to say is if that glass of wine helps you stay on track sure isnt that better than not having the wine and falling off the wagon and no doubt having the wine anyways! Does that make sense?? :eek: Maybe cut the wine down for x amount of glasses to one less one night and maybe 2 less the night after!

Oh i'd luv a wee glass of wine every night... but i cant stop at one glass.... even find it hard to stop at one bottle :party0036:

Back