Im fed up

:sigh: I am not really sure if it is TOTM approaching, but i have stuck to the diet 100% this week and nothing has come off!
I feel peed off.
My week 2 weigh in is on weds, i had a sneaky peek at the scales and i have stayed the same! I am wondering if i will lose anymore weight. I lost 7lbs on my first week.

Don't worry, come Wednesday I bet will have a weight loss (you've still got 2 days!), so please don't feel down about it. If totm is approaching and you don't show a loss, this will be why with water retention etc., so the following week should show a fab loss to make up for it. Take care x

Thankyou so much for the reassurance, i presume it is TOTM approaching that is why i am feeling down!
I is hard though isnt it, when you are really trying and nothing seems to be happening!!
oh well, i will soldier on!
Thanks x

My blip was on week 3, not sure if it was my body getting used to the diet and 'catching up' on itself so to speak or that I didnt drink enough water that week..?

is strange at times to see others have great losses or some who have cheated a little and still lost yet you have stuck to the programme and lose nowt :rolleyes:

TOTM can have a big effect so perhaps it is that?.. good luck for next weigh in.. keep at it :)

I put on about 4lbs on and around my TOTM - even if u dont lose by wed its probably all fluid and you will be pleasently supprised next week xx

yeah dont get too down about it, hopefully it is just water retention and you have two days to go anyway so stay positive!

Back