Im feeling really hungry Today

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Dont understand this ive had two toast and an egg for breakfast and a bowl of soup for dinner an apple and i still want more having a hunger crisis at the moment :mad:
so thought i turn to the PC and minimins for help/guidance

why dont you microwave 100g of potatoes and dry fry them in fry light with some tomato ketchup, yummy snack :) or make some homeade crisps with 100g of potatoe: slice them really really really thinly put them on a plate not touching each other spray with frylight and microwave till crispy, add salt and vinegar and voila 1 point tasty homeade crisps :) xxx

hope you find something that stops the hunger soon xx

Hi BD
Do you think it's tum hunger or mental hunger? I'm real hungery this week and it's proper need food , think it's to do with fast start and exercise? Your decorating aren't you? Maybe it's the extra exercise, thou I always think when we are hungry we are using up our fat stores.
I Always have porridge when really hungry or pasta.
x

Hi BD
Do you think it's tum hunger or mental hunger? I'm real hungery this week and it's proper need food , think it's to do with fast start and exercise? Your decorating aren't you? Maybe it's the extra exercise, thou I always think when we are hungry we are using up our fat stores.
I Always have porridge when really hungry or pasta.
x
thanks for the reply your probably right size102b all the extra work with the decorating and im not using any AP`s i earn. Geuss its just one of those bad days that we all have from time to time had a bowl of pasta with a bit of bolognese sauce and drank almost a Ltr of water seems to have done the trick and for tea had some fish and veg with a couple of new potatoes and feel back on track. thanks to you gonnagetskinny20 will try the crisps
thanks

Snacking a bit more may help keep it at bay :D It doesnt seem like that much to me. I seem to eat loads more now than i ever have done :giggle:

Snacking a bit more may help keep it at bay :D It doesnt seem like that much to me. I seem to eat loads more now than i ever have done :giggle:

Gosh do you I hardly eat anything :confused: lol mush less then I used to,Oh well I will just keep going :)

BD well done for sticking at it as thats the best thing doing it 100% stops us going off plan too much :)

Gosh do you I hardly eat anything :confused: lol mush less then I used to,Oh well I will just keep going :)

BD well done for sticking at it as thats the best thing doing it 100% stops us going off plan too much :)

thanks shabba will try the snacking with 0 point items when i get the hunger pangs.

Got to stick to it "skinny " as its a new life im after not a quick fix

Hi, Im having the same problem. Im hungry all the time. I have eaten Mashed potato and bacon for lunch and I have had sweet chilli rice and Rice for dinner. Im drinking lots of water. How do you tell the difference between mental and physical hunger? My stomach is feeling empty and light. Help please ???
i suppose the only way to tell if its mental or physical hunger is what youve eaten in the last hour or so.I knew i had eaten well but got the munchies so i suspect mine was all in my head:confused:

Potatoes and rice are carbs , carbs make us hungry so stick to whole grains.
Mental hunger is eating as we are bored, tired, lonely, emotional and food helps mask that. Hunger is when you feel really hunger, if we eat filling foods our hunger shouldn't be constant . It takes along time to retrain ourselves to reckonise real hunger if we comfort ear or binge.
I used to eat whenever and where ever like if we are out and family want an icecream I'd just have one for pleasure or bored at home I'd have a hot drink AND biscuits not because my body 'needed' them just because I could.
Food is fuel to keep us alive , thus us why people these days get fat as we use good for pleasure and yonkies ago food was scarse so there weren't many overweight people, now it's cheap and everywhere and people actually get excited about eating?
Since I've been doing ww for over 5 months I don't use food for pleasure or get excited anymore as I see it's just to keep us alive , I know that sounds really boring as we most if us use food fit get togethers parties nights out but suffering morbid obesity and eating to comfort the depression of being morbidly obese I now see food wasn't my friend entertainment it was my addiction , it still is and mental hunger is what got me to 7.5 Stones overweight xx

Great post cherry :) i need to get into that mindset because i love eating so much so i need to start thinking LIFE and not QUCIK FIX xx

Hi,

Thanks for your help size 102b and everyone else. I think my mental hunger was actually making my stomach think it was hungry. I think also because I ate my meals quite close together my stomach didnt realise it had been fed. As soon as i started doing some housework and did something I didnt feel hungry and didnt notice it or it wasnt there not sure which. But thanks for your help. I also bought the filling foods book as i find cooking numbs my appitite a bit.

Thanks everyone xx

Potatoes and rice are carbs , carbs make us hungry so stick to whole grains.
Mental hunger is eating as we are bored, tired, lonely, emotional and food helps mask that. Hunger is when you feel really hunger, if we eat filling foods our hunger shouldn't be constant . It takes along time to retrain ourselves to reckonise real hunger if we comfort ear or binge.
I used to eat whenever and where ever like if we are out and family want an icecream I'd just have one for pleasure or bored at home I'd have a hot drink AND biscuits not because my body 'needed' them just because I could.
Food is fuel to keep us alive , thus us why people these days get fat as we use good for pleasure and yonkies ago food was scarse so there weren't many overweight people, now it's cheap and everywhere and people actually get excited about eating?
Since I've been doing ww for over 5 months I don't use food for pleasure or get excited anymore as I see it's just to keep us alive , I know that sounds really boring as we most if us use food fit get togethers parties nights out but suffering morbid obesity and eating to comfort the depression of being morbidly obese I now see food wasn't my friend entertainment it was my addiction , it still is and mental hunger is what got me to 7.5 Stones overweight xx
Mine was definately a head thing as i had eaten relatively well must have been the boredom/lonely/tired etc great post that size102b

Great post cherry :) i need to get into that mindset because i love eating so much so i need to start thinking LIFE and not QUCIK FIX xx

exectly as i have come to think Life and not a quick fix

I have this problem which is why i have trouble sticking to diets ... just got to surpass the hunger feeling , my other half done really well if ever he got really hungry he would eat 4-5 grapes and down a glass/bottle of water and it would pass x

Back