I'm finally in my 9's!! and IN CONTROL!!!

lostpolarbear

THIS POST IS ABOUT CHEATING (didnt know how to change the subject name lol)

Weighed myself this morning, been exactly 10st for a couple days and finally hit 9st 13lbs today. As some people know im doing my own refeed 'eat wat u want' plan. Its completely my own choice, no one else should have to do anything like it its just the way i'm doing it. Basically sticking to LT for the wk and then eating in moderation over for 1-2 days. I had indian takeaway last night (not my choice - I would rather have had a nice ragu) ate so slowly and finished when I was satisfied (only had quarter of it) and I felt great. Didnt have the icky stuffed feeling I use to get and I felt completely in control of what I ate. Went for an Italian meal today for my fiance's sisters bday, again I had quarter of what I would have had 2 months ago. I have 2 small slices of garlic bread and quarter of my lasagne, when we got back to the house we had chocolate bday cake (my downfall - 2 months ago this would have made my eyes open wide and I would have scoffed it all down in seconds and wanted more) I ate it veeerry slowly and left some!!! I now feel satisfied, not a bit stuffed, feel happy I could be involved with the birthday celebration, felt happy I could enjoy different tastes and felt FAB I stayed IN CONTROL. I have been eating like this about twice per week and have lost average of 3lb per week. Not reccommending it to anyone else as the point in this diet is to have total food replacement, and I stuck to LT completely for 6 weeks and then I decided to eatcarefully - its just MY OWN plan and the main thing is my relationship with food has changed and i'm soooo happy! :) I know now that when I come off LT completely I will be in control, and I CANT WAIT to eat TOMATOES, and SALADS, and FRUIT! :character00100:

Last edited:
Good for you lostpolarbear xx sounds like you've got it sorted !!!

THIS POST IS ABOUT CHEATING (didnt know how to change the subject name lol)

Weighed myself this morning, been exactly 10st for a couple days and finally hit 9st 13lbs today. As some people know im doing my own refeed 'eat wat u want' plan. Its completely my own choice, no one else should have to do anything like it its just the way i'm doing it. Basically sticking to LT for the wk and then eating in moderation over for 1-2 days. I had indian takeaway last night (not my choice - I would rather have had a nice ragu) ate so slowly and finished when I was satisfied (only had quarter of it) and I felt great. Didnt have the icky stuffed feeling I use to get and I felt completely in control of what I ate. Went for an Italian meal today for my fiance's sisters bday, again I had quarter of what I would have had 2 months ago. I have 2 small slices of garlic bread and quarter of my lasagne, when we got back to the house we had chocolate bday cake (my downfall - 2 months ago this would have made my eyes open wide and I would have scoffed it all down in seconds and wanted more) I ate it veeerry slowly and left some!!! I now feel satisfied, not a bit stuffed, feel happy I could be involved with the birthday celebration, felt happy I could enjoy different tastes and felt FAB I stayed IN CONTROL. I have been eating like this about twice per week and have lost average of 3lb per week. Not reccommending it to anyone else as the point in this diet is to have total food replacement, and I stuck to LT completely for 6 weeks and then I decided to eatcarefully - its just MY OWN plan and the main thing is my relationship with food has changed and i'm soooo happy! :) I know now that when I come off LT completely I will be in control, and I CANT WAIT to eat TOMATOES, and SALADS, and FRUIT! :character00100:
well done,im delighted you have found something that works you.and you are getting the results you want also,taking control of your eating habbits isnt easy as we all know,i hope im as strong willed as you when i finish LT..ohhhhhhhh italian food mmmmmmmmmmm

Hi guys! Polar bear...your weight loss is amazing hun and your picture looks great so well done!

When i first did this diet i worked it in a similar way to you! I did stick to it solidly for 2 months and lost the bulk of my weight, but i actually found then that every week even though i was sticking to it my losses were really small! Well small for LT, like 2lb a week! So we decided that weigh in day was treat day, and we would have whatever we fancied, in moderation obviously, but not worry about it for that day! It worked for me just like it has for you. My losses went back to being 4 to 5lbs a week.

I spoke to my doctor about it actually and she simply said that sometimes your body will just reach a point where even if you have more to lose it will say no, i don't want to, and eating a bit of food kicked it back into touch, as well as making me feel a little better about things! Having done that, and realised how much and what i could eat, i really think that it helped me control what i ate afterwards and keep the weight off.

I was 3 years younger then, fed up, depressed, still getting over being bullied for years but i managed to lose 3 stone that way. Now i'm back on it, end of week one yesterday losing 10.5lbs and i know that this time the way for me to do it is to stick at it 100%. No treat days, no cheats, nothing. I totally agree with everything you have said, Jackie and Jenny and a lot of other people on this site. It is 100% individual and its better for you not to give up, to carry on trying to lose weight, any possible way you can.

Anyway this is long enough haha. Just wanted to put my quids worth in!xx

Hi guys! Polar bear...your weight loss is amazing hun and your picture looks great so well done!

When i first did this diet i worked it in a similar way to you! I did stick to it solidly for 2 months and lost the bulk of my weight, but i actually found then that every week even though i was sticking to it my losses were really small! Well small for LT, like 2lb a week! So we decided that weigh in day was treat day, and we would have whatever we fancied, in moderation obviously, but not worry about it for that day! It worked for me just like it has for you. My losses went back to being 4 to 5lbs a week.

I spoke to my doctor about it actually and she simply said that sometimes your body will just reach a point where even if you have more to lose it will say no, i don't want to, and eating a bit of food kicked it back into touch, as well as making me feel a little better about things! Having done that, and realised how much and what i could eat, i really think that it helped me control what i ate afterwards and keep the weight off.

I was 3 years younger then, fed up, depressed, still getting over being bullied for years but i managed to lose 3 stone that way. Now i'm back on it, end of week one yesterday losing 10.5lbs and i know that this time the way for me to do it is to stick at it 100%. No treat days, no cheats, nothing. I totally agree with everything you have said, Jackie and Jenny and a lot of other people on this site. It is 100% individual and its better for you not to give up, to carry on trying to lose weight, any possible way you can.

Anyway this is long enough haha. Just wanted to put my quids worth in!xx

Thank you fo your support! :) and 3 stone is amazing!!! :talk017:and this time round 10.5 lbs is a really good weight loss!!! I also think its brilliant that you are going to stick with the diet 100% this time, you will do really well, especially when yu had such a good result last time, you know youhave the will power to do this diet. I hope I am able to keep the weight off after this diet too. I know my relationship with food has completely changed and I hope it stays thats way! Lene xx

Awesome work! lostpolarbear.

Brenda
X

well done, i think you have to do whats right for you and it obviously works, you don't have that much left to lose so developing a healthy attitude towards food is the right thing to do.

well done, i think you have to do whats right for you and it obviously works, you don't have that much left to lose so developing a healthy attitude towards food is the right thing to do.

Thank you :) thats what I thought, if I had alot more to lose I wouldnt bother eating because it would make the diet 10 times harder, but as I know i'm coming to the end its alot easier and like you say I now feel I have a healthy attitude towards food! woohoo! x

Well done you, its great you have found what works and even better that you have been able to listen to your body better. Eat when hungry and stop when satisfied. That is what I plan to do when I get to target and probably adopt the 80 - 20 percent philosophy, good 80% of the time and not so good 20% of the time. That way it should be achievable to keep the weight off.:D

Well done you, its great you have found what works and even better that you have been able to listen to your body better. Eat when hungry and stop when satisfied. That is what I plan to do when I get to target and probably adopt the 80 - 20 percent philosophy, good 80% of the time and not so good 20% of the time. That way it should be achievable to keep the weight off.:D

Exactly!! I think you will do really well! :) If you plan to never eat anything unhealthy again its unrealistic and when you do eat something a little naughty you will punish urself for it and go on a binge! But if you do like you say, and have a realistic plan, and stop when you are satisfied you will keep the weight off for sure! xx

Back