I'm Free!!!!!!!!!!!!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
From weighing at home! Woohoo! As some of you may remember I used to weigh nearly everyday on my home scales. I'm pleased to say that I've kicked the habit and not weighed at home for about 4 weeks!

I can't say how much happier I am now that I'm not also trying to guess what the class scales are going to say and not worrying about day to day fluctuations. I'm also much more relaxed about my weight loss and am just happy to lose, regardless of the amount.

Free yourself!!!

See that wasnt that hard going cold turkey now was it?? Lol.

Well done Huni!

I'm not free... lol, I've only been doing SW for three days and each day I've weighed myself... must stop must stop must stop.

Well done to you by the way lol.

its definatly a good thing not to weigh everyday. have faith in the plan :)

i used to be a daily weigherbut have being trying to kick the habit!! i now get on about 3 times a week. it never used to bother me but it's really starting to get me down every day now - not sure why the change but i hate it. I will get down to a once weekly WI soon!
Glad you've sorted out whats best for you.

Aw I haven't weighed myself for a few days. My weigh in is on Saturday so I will wait lol. I have ended diets many times because the scales had fluctuated that much I thought I will just do the once maybe twice a week now lol.

i wish i could kick the habit, i cant help myself, keep having a look some times 3 times a day, only becuse its always diffrent, need to stop

Well done Stacey! I only do tues mornings now .

i wish i could kick the habit, i cant help myself, keep having a look some times 3 times a day, only becuse its always diffrent, need to stop

Yeah, it's especially annoying when it goes up during the day, but of course it's going to, lol.. how much does a mug of tea weigh???

Back