i'm getting back on the wagon

lauryloo

after a few months off the wagon i am getting back on the slimming world diet.

I moved house and changed jobs and my dad was ill and it felt like the world was against me trying to lose weight. Now i feel more settled i feel in the right frame of mind to tackle the diet again!

Going to go it alone for a few weeks as i am skint and should get by ok with my books and food directory as well as the lovely support on here!

Wish me luck - going to weigh myself later on on the wii and will find out how much i've put back on!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

good luck hunny xx

Hey there! Good luck, just make sure you have a good read of all your books again so you start off on the right track and im sure you will be fine :)

You seem positive and in the right frame of mind so im sure you will do well :D

Good Luck! I am newly back on the wagon too, so its nice to know im not alone out there :)
xxx

Welcome back Huni and good luck!
I do the SW plan from home as cant afford to go to class, but Minimins is my sanity!

So loved your avatar that I had to comment! Very best of luck with your weight loss - as you probably know from before, there is loads of support and help on here.

GOOD LUCK.

Yay! Welcome back to SW. Good luck for the re-start and hope things are more settled now hun xxx

Welcome back chick.
You know what to do and now your head is in the right place, you can do it!
Good luck hun. xxx

Good luck for re-starting! :D

Good luck! You sound really positive.

Back