im going back to cd

Judy

Hi girls i have decided to give cambridge one last shot starting 2morrow, i know its really hard and this is a good diet but im just not gettin any results at the mo and havnt had for a couple of weeks. After what happened with eating all the fruit and having A gain that just really upset me. So i need to do this for me i have got a brill friend who's 100% behind me and has been doing cd for a while now and is so strong.
I just wanted to say thankyou for all ur support and i will pop back now and then to see how ur all doing, im sure i will be back on this when im done with cd as i will always have to watch my weight. wish me luck goodluck to u all and see u all in skinnyville lol when we shake out booty :cry:

Hi girls i have decided to give cambridge one last shot starting 2morrow, i know its really hard and this is a good diet but im just not gettin any results at the mo and havnt had for a couple of weeks. After what happened with eating all the fruit and having A gain that just really upset me. So i need to do this for me i have got a brill friend who's 100% behind me and has been doing cd for a while now and is so strong.
I just wanted to say thankyou for all ur support and i will pop back now and then to see how ur all doing, im sure i will be back on this when im done with cd as i will always have to watch my weight. wish me luck goodluck to u all and see u all in skinnyville lol when we shake out booty :cry:

Good luck on CD Judy hope to see you around on the forums. And hope you start getting the losses you are after.:wavey:

good luck

have to admit I am toying with the idea myself again. Trying to low carb and have a shake for brekkiw and see how I go and if I can gradually reduce down to sole source again.

Will still keep on the board though as I am running the challenge!!!

Sort of trying cd with a mix of red days!!!!

I will get this weight off some how!

Hi Judy, goodluck with going back to CD, i must admit that is one thing that i do miss whilst not on cd is the quick results. Are you going to start on SS or 790? x

Hey Judy

I won't be far behind, not doing any diet right now just being careful. I lost 2 then STS with slimming world. Much as I think I want to take it slowly, I have 3 weeks worth of CD and will be starting them as I hate the slow loss. Have night outs planned this week and next so will start when they are over and done with and I'm on holiday, so will be easier to rest when I get the horrible carb headache.

Good luck, keep us updated.

Good luck with your CD restart Judy. Cut down on your carbs in the meantime, and you should slide into SS nice and easy :)

Good luck Judy! I hope that you do well.

hi girls well i started off ss on friday had a blip on saturday but got straight back on and going strong again. on day 3 since i started strict again cant wait for weigh in on thursday i will pop in and let u know how i get on.
how are u all doing? theres is a christmas challenge started over there and i have joined as crimbo is my goal anyway to look a lot better by then, the challenge is to loose 3 stone by then.
I think there is a few from here gone back to cd, i know its really hard especially when u have stopped and re-started but the results are better, even thought i love sw i think its great what u can eat. I will deffo be doing it again when im at the end of this journey to keep on track.

Wow what a loss thats amasing :clap: what do you have on CD I have heard of it but I dont know what it is about.

HI its the cambridge diet u have shakes..milkshake, soup or a bar
I have struggled the last week and ate everything in site!
So im just doing a mix of cd and sw at the mo to see how i go, if i know i can have a meal even though its sw so its still healthy it might stop me wanting to binge if u get me?

hows everyone doing?

Back