I'm going for it.............

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Chunkymonkey08, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Chunkymonkey08

Chunkymonkey08 Member

Hi there everyone! Congratulations to everyone who's already started their lighter life journeys! I'm about to start mine and i cannot wait!

I have always been a heffer and dispite loosing 6 stone on WW before - returning to my old ways and having a baby has taken me back to square one and beyond! I now weigh in at a hefty 19.5-20 stone and have decided enough is enough - i wanna be a yummy mummy and enjoy my life again instead of hiding away in a corner!
    I've had a meeting with a lighter life rep which was fantastic, i've spoken to my gp and she's backing me all the way - i'm taking my questionnaire in for completion on thursday and the programme starts on 8th September! I am actually sick to death of eating to be honest and am so so excited to begin the journey looking for a new me!
    I can't wait to share my journey with you all - all your stories are so inspiring!
    One question i forgot to ask the rep was about paying - can you pay on a weekly basis? Are cheques acceptable?
    Many thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hi there
    You sound like your in the right frame of mind to nail this diet! Good luck with your journey. Im looking forward to getting to know you over the coming weeks.

Yes you can pay by cheque. Also our LL counsellor accepts credit and debit cards but Im not sure if all do.

I hope 9th Spet comes quickly for you ;)

jan x

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    You definately sound like you are in the right head space for this!! THats key to success!! I can just tell you will get to your goal! :)

We pay weekly by cheque or cash.

All good luck to you on your journey - enjoy it!! It is exciting, and life changing - and you know it is your last diet. Its wonderful.

Keep us posted!!

5. Chunkymonkey08

Chunkymonkey08 Member

Ah thanks ladies! i am in the right frame of mind and i cannot wait to start - can't come quick enough at all! Having lost 6 stone before i know how good it feels - but i could have still done with loosing another stone or two then - well this time the lots coming off - i am determined! I know i've got a hell of a lot of weight to loose but i've been looking through your posts and there are people in the same boat as me out there - it's so comforting to know this! i know i can do it - i know it'll be well worth the sacrifices!
    When i spoke to the LL rep i felt so relieved - felt i could discuss anything - i even told her my most embarassing fat attack - when i went on my friends hen do this year to dublin and couldn't fasten the seatbelt!!!! I never thought i'd share that with anyone! i can't wait for the meetings - i'm sure i'll get so much from them!

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Wonder if anyone else is starting around the same time?.....................maybe there will be a post for September starters - if not i'll start one nearer the time..............not long actually, only bout 3 weeks Wahooo! x

6. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi there,

Welll done on the decision, its an awesome diet. Sometimes hard sometimes ridiculously easy.

I look forward to watching your progress

T

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.