I'm going to fight the good fight and win this time

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by camsmum, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. camsmum

camsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.27%)
    Diet:
    SW (now started at class!!)
    Well I started at class again last night. I have rejoined sw and others so many times but hey God loves a trier! I just feel that my head is finally in the right place to do this. Quite often before I have dreaded starting a new 'diet' but this time its going to be a life style change instead. I am really excited and think the extra easy plan sounds great, I know this will be the one for me. The Consultant is really nice and I know I am going to get on well with her.

I have been on some form of diet for most of my life, starting at 8 and now being 40something I think its about time I got a handle on this! Always said a wanted to get healthy for my kids (9&13) but if I carry on much longer I'll be talking about getting fit for my grand kids, if I am lucky to be around to see them!

So I have for the first time started a diary and am determined to keep it. So here goes extra easy here I come. I'm going to fight the good fight and win this time...................... :bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck,have a great first week:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.