im going to miss my own party :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by lildanni, 11 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Tonight is my birthday party....well technically it's also my friends 30th party too but my bday is in 10 days so we are having a joint party. Dress is hanging up ready to be worn....everything is sorted and the plan was to have a lazy morning then go down to the venue to oversee things, come home, get ready then party the night away!

Went out for a meal last night with o/h and this morning, woke up with cramps in my stomach and the runs :( been up since half 4, i'm all clammy to the touch and feel awful. So ATM, it looks like I'm missing my own party....absolutely gutted!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh no Hun that's awful :( I really hope you feel better and are able to go. Remember to keep drinking lots of water and keep yourself hydrated *big hugs*

4. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I didn't make it :( was absolutely gutted! I passed out in my kitchen whilst getting ready!

The annoyance is, I was ok yesterday....no more incidents so ok to go into work today lol

5. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Nooo!! At least take the day in leu. iN all seriousnesss, I would anyway. If you were ill enough to pass out on Saturday, you need some rest and recovery.

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    sorry you missed your party :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.