I'm going to start this journey one last time and never look back!

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
I am totally ready to start CD again tmrw for the last and final time. I have spent today preparing things to make this easier for me like emptying out any temptation, focusing on my goals and how I will feel when I reach them! I'v even made some fridge magnets with my goals on so Il put them on one at a time and focus soley on that one goal and change it to the next one each time I reach it. Losing 6 stone doesn't seem so daunting when I look at it like that and as long as I stick to this, I'l be there in the summer :D I'v also printed off some progress charts for my diary to track all my measurements and got my 'start' photos to hand. I also came across my LL photos from 2008 before I found out I was pregnant, and I'v discovered I am my own insriration too :D

All that is left for me to do is see what I weigh after my 2 weeks off plan as I dont see my CDC until later this week, luckily our scales tend to weigh the same. So I'l weigh myself this evening as its evenings my CDC weighs me and will reset my ticker ect.

So here goes........

.....ok so the last 2 weeks have been more damaging than id hoped at 16st 7 lb putting me right back to square 1 but im going in only one direction from here on!! wish me luck! x

You don't need it, but good luck

Can't wait to see the progress photos xx

Good luck Sarah-Louise, you can do this.. gotta put your mind to it. I'm a re-starter too, but my mind was looking at this as a depravation, and not a positive way to do something about my weight. So it's forward and downward for us isn't it? You can do this, and you will. xx

Aw thank u all for your lovely messages of support, and your right...i can do this and i will do this! and we will do this together once and for all :) i cant wait for weigh day to see how we have all done :) x

Back