Im going ........

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
but im coming back, you dont get rid of me that easy.;)
Im desperate to get back to target and fed up of messing around so im going to do DDs (CD) for a week or two. Being at target and losing it is the worse part of it all:eek:
Juddd is def my life long diet and I will be back in a few lbs time. Thank you everyone for your support over the last few months:D:D:D xx

:cry: :cry: :cry: We'll miss you Jelly, but good luck on CD, hope you get down to your target on it, and yes make sure you come back here Missy!!! Take care hun xxx

Good luck and please come back as soon as you can.

Sanghi.

Thanks everyone. Cant wait to return but these lbs need evicting quickly lol. Ill be back soon x

Hurry back!!!! :(

Yes you'd better hurry back else I'll come and get you lol! No, hope it all goes well hun, you'd better keep us posted tho xxx

Hahahaha, glad about that :)

Hello everyone, well its going really well but I cant wait to get back. I wobbled yesterday but managed to save it. I read your diarys and posts and sooooooo want to come back but I wont until this last little bit has gone. Hopefully will join you all very shortly again.....I miss Juddd :cry:

You're doing so well thos Jelly so stick it out and you'll be back with us in no time :D

Thanks stirky thats the only thing keeping me going. Im craving bread really really bad,:cry: toast, sandwiches, panninis, pizza! I even licked a piece a toast the my 1st day lol:silly:

I even licked a piece a toast the my 1st day lol:silly:

:rotflmao: PMSL!!! And who's piece of toast was that then huh????!!!! LOL! Just as well you don't work in a cafe or canteen! Don't think people would be too impressed with you licking their toast, hahahaha!!!

:rotflmao: PMSL!!! And who's piece of toast was that then huh????!!!! LOL! Just as well you don't work in a cafe or canteen! Don't think people would be too impressed with you licking their toast, hahahaha!!!
Haha it was the OHs, :eek: no not really, it was a spare piece the kids didnt want, thing is it tasted good. Lucky I work in an office, so the people in my town are safe lol

Apparently vanilla on the skin to sniff is supposed to take away chocolate cravings and hunger! I have no idea if this works but worth a try.

Can't stand the smell of vanilla, so yep that'd prob work on me as would make me feel sick lol!

Can't stand the smell of vanilla, so yep that'd prob work on me as would make me feel sick lol!

LOL yes that would do it! Actually I have often thought that - if only they could invent a pill that made me feel slightly nauseous all the time then I would be fine! Actually most drugs do that anyway just don't need all the other effects.

Im back everyone one until after xmas. I cant get my head round CD at the mo there are just too many nice foods at the moment:sigh:

I know and you ladies who are mums have so many things you have to buy and cook for the family - I do sympathise. Look how well you have done though - give yourself a break in every way and start again after Christmas or fit in odd DDs before then.... but remember life is still for living not dieting.

Back