I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

no, i havent go fed up of SW like i did WW becasue i dont feel like i am on a diet... i just feel that i am looking at food differently and how i should be really eating it! before i would just have a dinner with no veg and then wonder why im hungry now most of my plate is veg and im not hungry. i took food for granted if im honest because i wouldnt actually know what i was eating i would just eat it! hence the big weight to start with!
it is defo a life style change for me, i dont see it as a diet at all! i know that i can go anywhere and still stick to SW without having to worry. went to nandos for my sisters birthday and it cost me 1 syn that was it =] because i had a chicken salad and just took 1 syn for the sauce as its 1\2 syn for a tbsp so to be fair i propably didnt use 2 tbsp worth but i took one syn just to be on the safe side!

its changed my life already and its only been 10 weeks and i know that once i am at target i can contiue and still be happy within myself =] xxx
That is so lovely to hear, your doing fab! And you've only put on 1/2 lb and lost every other week! That's amazing. We're planning to go out Monday night for my cousins birthday, but they decided on a steak house so that shouldn't be too bad. Was funny my mums on SW too, so my dad is eating with her. He went away for a night and had a dominos. He was so shocked when I told him how many syns it was. His pizza would have been 110 syns.
When I was at uni, in my final year I got a job at dominos answering phones. Normally twice a week I'd go home with free food, and if just eat a large pizza to myself. I wouldn't do that now! But it's crazy to think I used to all the time.
Xx

That is so lovely to hear, your doing fab! And you've only put on 1/2 lb and lost every other week! That's amazing. We're planning to go out Monday night for my cousins birthday, but they decided on a steak house so that shouldn't be too bad. Was funny my mums on SW too, so my dad is eating with her. He went away for a night and had a dominos. He was so shocked when I told him how many syns it was. His pizza would have been 110 syns.
When I was at uni, in my final year I got a job at dominos answering phones. Normally twice a week I'd go home with free food, and if just eat a large pizza to myself. I wouldn't do that now! But it's crazy to think I used to all the time.
Xx

you will be absolutely fine with the steak house! can so eat that SW style as i call it lol OMG about the pizza i never realised it was that many syns! wednesday is my treat night after WI and the other week i fancied dominos and once i had eaten it i felt sick and really back stomach pains! it was like my body was rejecting it because it was too much junk food! so note to myslef, my body can not take really heavy greasy food anymore which i am really happy with. because now i know its not because i cant have pizza because of SW i generally cant have it because my body cant cope anymore =] xxx

Afternoon!!!

So i have spent god knows how long on the slimming world website looking and printing off all the different recipes that i take a liking too and i have decided to make my own recipe folder so i can have some different things for break, lunch and dinner! Being moaned at for using too much ink but oh well its all worth it in my eyes!
Feeling alot better but its now nearly quarter to 2 and ive still not eaten! im just not hungry and i dont want to eat incase im sick again!
I've got a roast for dinner, and its my favourite dinner! im just hoping that my appetite comes back before dinner as i will be devastated lol

anyway hope your all having a good day and ill be back on later... gonna have a break for a little while... have a cuppa and maybe watch a film =] xxx

Hope you're feeling better. Try and keep hydrated, even if your not hungry it helps you function better if you have some liquid inside of you!

Just read through the stuff you were talking about SW not being a diet. I completely agree with you on that! I went to a Wetherpoons yesterday with a mate, and explained why I wasn't having a pint of cider and the usual fatty things. She was shocked when I ordered a baked potato, baked beans and bacon and asked polietly for no butter, dressing and the fat to be trimmed off the bacon. Didn't believe that I could lose weight that way.

Good idea on printing off all the recipe ideas, I've started looking through all my books but forgetting what I liked the look of. Time to get creative and make a folder!!

Feel better soon x

Hi Holly... you are doing great well done. I have just started back on with the Slimming World group and hoping for a good results this time round... last time I would lose a pound here and there and get disheartened and stop going! So this is a new year and a new me... still feel like I eat far too much to be on a diet but time will tell. I hope everything goes well for you ;)

What film did u watch? X
I didn't watch a film in the end lol I started helping with dinner and collected my car from work x

gosh i've just looked at ur stats how fantastic have you done just shows what can be done when u stick with it
:happy096: :superwoman::0clapper: when i get the urge to binge will come & look at ur stats ;) xx
Thank you val! That makes me feel really happy knowing that people are recognising my weight loss and how well I am doing :) thank you for your support x

Hope you're feeling better. Try and keep hydrated, even if your not hungry it helps you function better if you have some liquid inside of you!

Just read through the stuff you were talking about SW not being a diet. I completely agree with you on that! I went to a Wetherpoons yesterday with a mate, and explained why I wasn't having a pint of cider and the usual fatty things. She was shocked when I ordered a baked potato, baked beans and bacon and asked polietly for no butter, dressing and the fat to be trimmed off the bacon. Didn't believe that I could lose weight that way.

Good idea on printing off all the recipe ideas, I've started looking through all my books but forgetting what I liked the look of. Time to get creative and make a folder!!

Feel better soon x

I've eaten something small now and feeling a lot better in myself! SW has defo changed my way of thinking towards food. That's really good that you went out with a friend and ask for the fat to be taken off the bacon. I would be to scared to ask lol
I do recommend doing a folder because now I feel more prepared if I don't know what to have for dinner and its really helpful when planning my meals in advance!

How you getting on with SW anyway? Do you do EE? xxx

Hi Holly... you are doing great well done. I have just started back on with the Slimming World group and hoping for a good results this time round... last time I would lose a pound here and there and get disheartened and stop going! So this is a new year and a new me... still feel like I eat far too much to be on a diet but time will tell. I hope everything goes well for you ;)

Hi jules!!!
i was in the same boat as you a couple of years ago! Did SW before and was getting good results for the first two weeks and then I would loose pound or maybe 1/2 pound if I'm lucky! In the end I gave up. This time sown thing is different. If you feel like your eating too much then cut it down. SW is all about knowing when you satisfied full up not uncomfortable full up!
Keep in contact would love to know how your getting on xxx

Hi Holly... Aww thanks that makes me feel soooo much better. I will keep in touch thanks...1st WI next Tuesday :rolleyes:

Hi Holly... Aww thanks that makes me feel soooo much better. I will keep in touch thanks...1st WI next Tuesday :rolleyes:

Good luck for Tuesday!!! You will do fab :) xxx

So I've eaten something small ... Toffee mullerlight yoghurt with a banana! There is a lovely roast cooking at the min and the smell is making me feel sick :( it's my fav dinner as well so I am hoping that my appitite will reappear when cooked lol
so I've hardly eaten today just hoping it doesn't affect me next week at weigh in once I am back to normal!

Yay!!! I was able to eat all my dinner and its was scrummy!!! It took me ages to eat it though and I only had a children's portion so I didn't waste it! (I'm really bad when it comes to waste food. If I see something go to waste in the past is eat what my family had left because I didn't want it wasted! ) now I have to try and stop myself and my family have now learnt to take the plate straight away if they have spare food! It's bad really thinking about it but I just hate waste!!!
Anyway I feel really full up now as though I'm just eaten a buffet. I'm hoping this feeling disappears soon because I just want to get back to normal!

The snow is getting heavier, what is it like where you are?

I wish there wasn't any snow here :( I don't like driving it in x

That's great that u managed to eat well done! Dw about your weigh in next week. We got weighed last night and mum had been ill, not eating and when she did it was what she fancied, like maltesers. Lol. As we drove she was convinced shed put on, and she lost another 4lbs!! Go mum! So don't worry bout not eating, really won't hurt you! How you feeling today? Better I hope?
It snowed heavy here Monday, Tuesday, but not since. Snows all here but more like ice now. Hope we don't get any more xx

Back