I'm Happier now!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hey Gang,
How was everyones weekend? Did you all have a good time? Mine was ok working at my weekend job for extra money again!
Not going to the gym tonight i have had enough with it,seems all i ever do is work no time for me any more :confused:
Now Steve tells me thinking of changing jobs again to night work as his job changing start times!
Looks like all going down for me now.
Im so upset and fed up xx:cry:

(((hugs))) Gemma, you enjoy your night off chick

Its annoying my day off yesterday was catching up with the housework think thats why Im bored stiff today xx

Aww hunni :hug99: poor thing.

We're fed up together then chick. Don't blame you at all for not going to the gym tonight - I'm in two minds whether to go myself :rolleyes: feeling a bit :badmood:

Treat yourself to a long soak in the tub with lots of yummy smellies, an early night and a bar of chocolate if you have the points.

xx

Aww hunni :hug99: poor thing.

We're fed up together then chick. Don't blame you at all for not going to the gym tonight - I'm in two minds whether to go myself :rolleyes: feeling a bit :badmood:

Treat yourself to a long soak in the tub with lots of yummy smellies, an early night and a bar of chocolate if you have the points.

xx
At the minute i am thinking of freezing my gym member ship for a bit,thinking of going after work to have my nails infilled as that makes me happy when they look good, im gonna have a nice choc eclare tonight after dinner as only had 4 points so far today!

how are you today gemma?
well done for using all your points allowance yesterday, now do it today too!
i hate Mondays x

Thanks for all your replies on Monday, I fill so much better now giving the gym a miss and having some time to my self again,went to bluewater last night local shopping centre to get my self another out fir for Tuesday still cant find anything! Its my im fussy!!:D

Back